The new web player update is awful. If these new changes get implemented into the full app I'm ending my service.
Here is a list of my issues:
1. There is no radio button. It used to be on the left side, very easy to access. now its just gone, there's no way to listen to the radio.
2. The type and images are way too big. I cant even see the song list of one full album when i click on it because everything is too big, it goes off the screen. i have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find what I'm looking for when before it was right there.
Also, some album covers shouldn't be so big on your screen when you're at WORK. Not to mention when you're searching for a band and the new search type is HUGE. what if you're searching for the band "**bleep** **bleep**" or "THE BUTTHOLE SURFERS"? you want that typed out so huge on your screen at work? (wow... your WEBSITE censors the band names that you want me to have typed out ON MY SCREEN huge when I'm searching for them. thanks for that.)
3. You cant select multiple tracks to add to a playlist. I have multiple playlists that I have built that each have over a thousand tracks. can you imagine how long it would take me to build these playlists ONE SONG AT A TIME??!!?!?!?? at LEAST add the option to ADD AN ALBUM to a playlist. sheesh.
4. You cant go to an artists page and play all their albums in order. I used to be able to just press play and it would play through all the artists albums, now I have to click on each album individually, play them one at a time. The cue was the workaround for this, but that brings me to my next problem:
5. The cue is now missing as well.
Do us all a favor: Dont "fix" stuff that works. I pay for premium for a reason: because it used to F*cking work.
Now it doesn't.
Fix this sh*t or I'm out.
Thanks for your input and feedback! We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. There's more info here.
Any other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us.