[Week 10] Discover weekly not updated

Hi my spotify discover weekly has not updated?

was wondering if there was a solution to this,I've tried logging in and out

Thanks

Hey everyone,

It looks like we had a little hiccup backstage. Don’t worry – keep listening to your favorite tunes, and your Discover Weekly playlist should be looking good next Monday (13th of March). Let us know if not!

Jack

Related Issues

Comments
codegaze
Casual Listener

Hello, for some reason I'm not getting a new discover weekly list. This is on an account with prenium features (well, until the 20th)

What I've done till now:

• Follow / Unfollow the list
  • Closed the "offline" button in the mobile app
  • Deleted browser's cache on the web player

One more thing is, when I tap and hold the list cover in the app I get the preview of the list which is different (I suppose the updated list items) than what I see when I'm in the list.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Thank you :)

Oedipa

I've tried all the 'fixes' listed within Spotify Community posts (cache clearing, reinstalls on Mac desktop and iPhone) but this playlist still won't update. It's probably my most used Spotify feature, so continuing to pay for the service when it doesn't work is a bit pants. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Bluetonium42
Regular

My discover weekly isn't updating either.  I've logged out, logged back in, cleared cache, tried again.  I'm definitely following it, and I use my spotify daily...so I know it's not a result of not logging in enough?  Any help is much appreciated!

guyforno
Casual Listener

My discover playlist is the same as last week. I have had this problem once before last year. 

annabernardi1

No refreshed Discover Weekly playlist this morning 06/03/17 ??

WHY?

WHAT HAPPENED??

HELP!!

blue-raven

Both my desktop app and phone app have not updated the discover weekly list this morning. I've logged out and back in, cleared the cache, and made sure I was was following the list, and still nothing. Please help!

kingathur61

Same with me, it is my first time

KatesHere
Community Legend

Hey there @Oedipa, welcome to the community!

No worries, let's troubleshoot this :) First, make sure of the following:

• Private Sessions is not enabled
  • You have been streaming and listening regularly for a couple of weeks (other than from your Discover Weekly playlist

In these cases, you'll need to disable Private Sessions and listen regularly for a couple of weeks to give time to your DW playlist to get a taste of your music preferences.

If these steps didn't help, then, try the following:

1. Unfollow your DW playlist
  2. Log out of your Spotify account and log back in
  3. Follow your DW again. If you have trouble locating it, it be can found in Browse > Discover

You should wait until the following Monday to see if it updates. If not, let me know and I can escalate this to the right team :)

Hope this helped!

K

Oedipa

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the reply.

Yep: no Private Sessions, listen daily across differing streams (whole albums, shared playlists, personal playlists). I have unfollowed DW, logged out, etc. Even repeated the process to include uninstalling Spotify, clearing caches, reinstalling and re-following DW on both iPhone and Mac desktop. No luck.

KatesHere
Community Legend
Hmm, that's odd. After unfollowing and following it again, have you waited till the next Monday for it to update?

K