What about spotify in Lebanon???

Lebanese should get access to spotify on the app store, google play store etc... My idol Sam Smith released a music video on spotify that i can't access due to my current location. This is so mean. I might never see the video because spotify cares so less about Lebanon...

Hey @user-removed! Thanks for reaching out!

Spotify would love to be everywhere, but hasn't arrived in Lebanon yet. You can sign up here to be the first one to hear when it launches. Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day! 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @user-removed! Thanks for reaching out!

Spotify would love to be everywhere, but hasn't arrived in Lebanon yet. You can sign up here to be the first one to hear when it launches. Let me know if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day! 🙂

Dizzybird

Hi I'm here to reenforce this idea. Lebanon, Beirut specifically has a large amount of musicians, DJs, producers, and performers. We are oozing of talent and curiosity and itching to know more. I've been waiting around 2-3 years for it to arrive here but it doesnt seem like the case. I just wanted Spotify to know that we've resorted to other local Apps that are working on being just as wide as Spotify and for a very small price and no wait. 

It's sad news because of the years spent on Spotify but we have all the international artists and musicians performing here regularly because they realize this country's need and awareness in music goes far. 

Hope things will change soon, especially your view on doing business with a cultural hub like ours. 

Thanks.

zq2n_6-lgrbwq

@marc_262 use VPN man 😄

Dizzybird
You think I don't? I'm just trying to get them to help use it the right way
possibly if they care..
zq2n_6-lgrbwq

@Dizzybird wrote:
You think I don't? I'm just trying to get them to help use it the right way
possibly if they care..

http://blogbaladi.com/spotify-to-launch-soon-in-the-middle-east/

Related Issues