When i click on my friend and then i click on theyr photo pop up windows for upload file

When i click on my friend and then i click on theyr photo pop up windows for upload file, and if you upload will change your photo. Does not make any sence to allow change your photo on theyr page on his avatar/photo

Hey folks!

Thanks for all your reports. We've been given the all-clear from the tech folks backstage and we're going to mark this case as Fixed!

If you do see any similar behaviour then please let us know. Thanks again for all your help, It's been awesome.

Jim 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Julian
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Geduchius, welcome to the Spotify Community!

This is odd. Can you let us know the device, operative system and Spotify version you were using when this happened?

Also, send us a screenshot from your friend's profile if possible where we can see the pop-up to upload the profile picture.

Keep us posted.

czylstra

If you go to somebody page that you are following and click on their profile picture, you can upload a photo from your computer. Their profile photo changes. 

Upon refresh of the page, the photo returns to the origional one, so it seems to be inconsequential. 

I am using Spotify Desktop version 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec on Windows 10. 

Hubo
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: New issue report

Hey @czylstra! Welcome to the community!

Hmm, that's not alright! Could you try to reinstall the app and see if that solves is? Let me know!

Keep rocking! 🙂

/H

Geduchius
Casual Listener

Hi,

its windows 10 Enterprise, Spotify 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec. Device HP loptop dont know wants model

friendprof.png

clickonavatar.png

JuanSebastian
Roadie
Status changed to: Under investigation

Thanks for that info @Geduchius!

We've reported this to our tech team, and we hope to have any updates very soon.

Any other questions, feel free to let us know 🙂 

Jim
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks!

Thanks for all your reports. We've been given the all-clear from the tech folks backstage and we're going to mark this case as Fixed!

If you do see any similar behaviour then please let us know. Thanks again for all your help, It's been awesome.

Jim 🙂

Related Issues