Announcements

Where'd they go?

What happened to the white stripes albums??? They're all gone... they were there yesterday?!?

Hey @Bowersrandy32 & @justinlillich! Welcome to the community!

Spotify loves to have every song available everywhere. However, things can be a bit complicated due to licensing issues. Spotify adds about thousands of albums everyday, so it might reappear soon. In the meanwhile, you can ask the artist why his/her music was removed from Spotify. Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

/H

Comments
justinlillich

I've been listening through Rolling Stones Top 500 and noticed this myself. Record label BS no doubt.

Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @Bowersrandy32 & @justinlillich! Welcome to the community!

Spotify loves to have every song available everywhere. However, things can be a bit complicated due to licensing issues. Spotify adds about thousands of albums everyday, so it might reappear soon. In the meanwhile, you can ask the artist why his/her music was removed from Spotify. Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

/H

3veris

Bring them back.

cobaltcrusader

At least I have the elephant CD to fall back on, but it is a bummer cause there is many other songs that I no longer have available.

Hubo

Hey @3veris!

I'm sorry, but it isn't that easy. It's up to the artist or record label to publish their music on Spotify. You can ask them why it was removed. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care! 🙂

/H

ratdc

that's weak... this service gets worse with each passing day it appears... why do I pay for this? 

Env: prod