Where is Spotify Customer Care? hidden = lame

Pretty lame that Spotify doesn't have an easily accessible customer care. Anyway, my question is: how can i influence my Discover Weekly feed, besides "my listening behavior"? E.g., Pandora has like & dislike buttons to tweak a station's feed. If i "add" a song to my library from my Discover Weekly feed, does that influence future weeks' playlists? Anything else I can do to provide feedback to influence my Discover Weekly list?

Hey @davidwisz,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help. 

The Discover Weekly playlist is a weekly roundup of songs we think you’ll love. Based on your listening history and that of other Spotify fans with similar tastes, Discover Weekly gets even better the more you use Spotify.

Right now, we don't have a dislike or like feature on it, but this is a great idea. You can add your votes, so it gets implemented soon over here.

If you need a quicker way to get in touch with us, you can always find us on our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. You can also use our Contact Form to get email support. 

If there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to write us back.

Have a great one 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
MaryC1
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @davidwisz,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help. 

The Discover Weekly playlist is a weekly roundup of songs we think you’ll love. Based on your listening history and that of other Spotify fans with similar tastes, Discover Weekly gets even better the more you use Spotify.

Right now, we don't have a dislike or like feature on it, but this is a great idea. You can add your votes, so it gets implemented soon over here.

If you need a quicker way to get in touch with us, you can always find us on our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. You can also use our Contact Form to get email support. 

If there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to write us back.

Have a great one 🙂

Related Issues