Windows 10 and Iphone 6 Spotify connect no longer works?

So I dont got much else to say. I'm on the most updated versions of spotify for windows and for apple on my phone, and i could always use my phone to change songs while im playing games for the longest time. Recently, this feature has just stopped. My phone no longer recognizes that my spotify is playing on my PC, and it will play its music seperately as if spotify wasnt streaming from my pc at all. It seems like the feature was disabled in a newer update? Or is the phone spotify app just not recognizing that the pc is playing? It no longer detects other devices that are available

We haven't heard back or seen any more reports of this, so we're clising as 'not an issue'.

Feel free to report again if this happens to you.

0 Likes
Comments
Oreste
Composer
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey there! 

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community, we're here to help you.

To get started, make sure all devices are on the same WiFi and that you're logged into the same Spotify account on the newest version of the Spotify app.

It's worth trying a reinstall of the app on all your devices to make sure you're running the latest version.

Keep us posted 🙂

Adam_B
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Not An Issue

We haven't heard back or seen any more reports of this, so we're clising as 'not an issue'.

Feel free to report again if this happens to you.

Related Issues