Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Won't show songs that are available on other phones

My Spotify is not showing me songs, but I've looked up the same songs on my friends phone and they are available on hers. We are in the same country same network

Hey there!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Pri_pri95, welcome to the Community!

What country are you in? Also, can you let us know the tracks you're not able to find?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Pri_pri95

I'm in the United States, I was trying to find Jonas brothers songs, and a bunch of others that won't show up. I opened a playlist that had over 600 songs on a friends phone but it will only show me about a 100. I have already restarted my phone, got rid of the app and installed it again, loved out and back in but nothing seems to change. I recently went overseas for a few weeks but I was not having this issue before I left

Pri_pri95
I'm in the United States, I was trying to find Jonas brothers songs, and a bunch of others that won't show up. I opened a playlist that had over 600 songs on a friends phone but it will only show me about a 100. I have already restarted my phone, got rid of the app and installed it again, loved out and back in but nothing seems to change. I recently went overseas for a few weeks but I was not having this issue before I left
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Thanks for letting us know.

Try logging into your Account Overview to see if your account is set in a different country. If it is, follow these steps to rever the setting back to the US.

Let us know how it goes.

Aimee_T
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂