Announcements

Word section doesn't appear nowhere on my spotify

Just found out that apparently spotify has in its offer audiobooks, podcasts, shows and language courses! I'm so happy, but I cannot use any of these amazing features since they do not appear in my browse section: nor on my Android phone, nor on web, nor on my spptify desktop on Linux Mint. Thought maybe it's a copyright issue (my spotify's registered in PL) but if I click on a link provided on a website (like open culture) I can listen to audiobooks. Let me add that I'm premium user.
So how to fix it? Thanks.

Hey @user-removed!

Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

We're afraid this option isn't available in your country yet. We’re working on it, and we hope to have Podcasts and Videos available in Poland soon.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
EstefanyA_Bog
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @user-removed!

Thanks for coming to the Community for help.

We're afraid this option isn't available in your country yet. We’re working on it, and we hope to have Podcasts and Videos available in Poland soon.

If there's anything else we can do for you, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day 🙂

Evilpopje

Hi @EstefanyA_Bog,

Piggybacking off this comment, since I had the same question, but as a user from Holland. Do you have any indication on how soon 'soon' will be?

The thing is, I can actually find a lot of audiobooks (yay!) through playlists or searching for particular titles, but I am not able to browse them, as the Word-genre isn't available to me either. Would greatly appreciate any indication whether this might take a year or a week or anything else (without guarantees of course), just so I know how much effort to put into creating my own audiolibrary in lieu of the Word genre.

thanks so much!

Hey, actually it's not true. All these features are available in my country. I have contacted with spotify support and we did some tests, it appears that the problem is my Facebook connected account. Not solved yet, cause I'm in a country that spotify is not currently available and the solution was to create a new account.

So, evilpopje, I'd suggest you reaching directly to the tech support.

Anyk17, but sorry you're spreading untrue information.

Evilpopje

@user-removed Thanks for replying! I'll contact tech support to see what they can do.