Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrapped 2018 Top 100 playlist missing

Hello! I've used Spotify for years and haven't had many issues. But I don't have a Your Top Songs 2018 playlist. I got Spotify Wrapped, and I listened to plenty of music this year; over 130,000 minutes worth. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you! 

Hey folks,

Thanks for bearing with us.

The team have been working to resolve this and a few of you should now be able to see the playlist in your ‘Made For You’ section on the app.

Unfortunately, it’s not been possible to correct this on every account. We’re taking on all feedback about this to ensure this doesn’t happen with Wrapped in the future.

Thanks again for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Comments
aduric

I also don't have the Your Top Songs 2018 playlist. I do have the Tastebreakers playlist. I'm a premium subscriber and I have been for over 2 years. I do have the Your Top Songs 2017 playlist. Doesn't appear on any device (macOS, web, Win10, Android). I can view the https://spotifywrapped.com/ site, and it seems accurate enough (~61,000 hours of music listened to this year). Please let me know if I can provide more details. I really want to see my Top Songs 2018, I loved the 2017 version!

EDIT 21-12-2018 NZT: I can now see my Top Songs 2018 playlist, but it's identical to my Top Songs 2017 playlist. 

EDIT ~27-12-2018: My Top Songs 2018 playlist is there and it's all correct! Thanks Spotify!

Katerina

Hey folks,

Our developers are currently investigating this. 

We understand you'd like to see Your Top Songs 2018 and we'll let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

In the meanwhile, if you experience this (seeing the Tastebreakers playlist but not Your Top Songs 2018), please make sure to hit the +VOTE button.

adivincenzo

My top 100 playlist was missing and my Spotify Wrapped said I spent 0 hours with my favorite artist...

Nightsky2012

Hey. I don’t have the 2018 list either. 

TomLegend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hey folks,

The team have been working to resolve this and a few of you should now be able to see the playlist in your ‘Made For You’ section on the app.

Unfortunately, it’s not been possible to correct this on every account. We’re taking on all feedback about this to ensure this doesn’t happen with Wrapped in the future.

Thanks again for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Petjo

My Top 100 playlist is missing as well.

nedas

Hej, please add my 2018 wrapped its missing, I was listening to it in 2017. Thanks

Tr40

Hey Admin, been listening to Spotify since 2018. Unable to find my 2018 wrapped. Any advice/support is appreciated