Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrapped 2021 Stories skipping quickly

Ongoing Issue thread with updates for Reports of Wrapped 2021 opening up, but skipping through the slides really fast. If you're affected by Wrapped 2021 not loading at all, check the thread here.

Hey everyone,

Our engineers have been investigating the issues and have learned some of the causes, which seem to be related to specific accessibility and animation settings, coupled with individual device capabilities and performance. 

They'll factor this in in future campaigns and will try what they can in order to prevent it.

Comments
JackKay

mine either crashes immediately or plays a little of the first slide before glitching. I've tried literally everything to get it to work. 

• Your phone model: LGK20 PLUS
  • Your OS and its version: Android 7.0
  • Your Spotify version: Premium (Student) 
  • Were you able to find the mentioned settings? Yes
    • If yes - what values have you set them to?
    • Animation duration scale: .5x
    • Window Animation Scale: 1x
    • Transition Animation Scale 1x
monchedeng

Your phone model

Samsung S20+

Your OS and its version

OneUI 3.1 Android 11

Your Spotify version

Were you able to find the mentioned settings?

Animation off, power saving off. Tried updating and clear cache. 

jensuals

my apps keep crashing after 2/3 seconds of watching my spotify wrapped.I changed the animation option , reinstalled,updated and nothing worked !! 

Lastime22

Already try to change animation setting, already try to reinstall and it doesn't work. Im using OnePlus 5T - Android 10

Please fix this 

rfgk

still not working

phone: moto g6 (XT1925DL)

Spotify: 8.6.84.1240

Settings: I tried all animation scales at 1x and all at 0.5x

I deleted cache and storage

good luck

Juiceng

Hi! Mine just never generated for my account. Do you know why?

phone: iPhone 11

Version:8.6.84

troubleshooting: I tried going through the Spotify wrapped link on both the Spotify website and my email I was sent but it only has the “your artists revealed”. I’ve used this account since prior to 2015 and since 2018 have been able to access my wrapped no problem, just this year it didn’t generate for my profile. 

i got both an email saying it was ready and on my Spotify it shows that there is the purple “your artists” playlist but nothing else, not even the green snake banner. 

JackKay
I've tried all of that and nothing is working
notmare

Thank you!  My Animator duration scale was off.  I changed that back to 0.5x and now it works!

ae13

I cant change the animation duration in my setting

i did all the other steps you guys mentioned but nothing works for me

the slides wont load so they just skip all the way to the end, and the share feature doesnt work either.

Ver
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hey everyone,

Our engineers have been investigating the issues and have learned some of the causes, which seem to be related to specific accessibility and animation settings, coupled with individual device capabilities and performance. 

They'll factor this in in future campaigns and will try what they can in order to prevent it.