Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13.2.3

My Question or Issue

No matter what I do I cannot access spotify wrapped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, logging out and logging back in, restarting my phone, and deleting cookies and cache. Not of this has worked as it just pops up as a black screen when I click on 'see how you listened in 2019'. I have also tried on a pc and on the website version and it said "Hmmm something's not working so sorry about that." I am unsure how and if I'll even be able to access spotify wrapped this year.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for all your reports.

We've brought this up with our tech teams and we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report it as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Comments
Kalmora
Also not working for me
Samsung Galaxy S10e, Android 10, Spotify 8.5.33.831
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact, Android 7.1.1, Spotify 8.5.33.831
AegisVeldstadt

Also not working for me, tried iPhone 11, iPad Pro, both IE and Chrome on both and app, logged in and out, uninstalled and reinstalled, tried incognito windows. Nothing. Tried on desktop IE and Chrome, also doesn’t work. I either get “Something isn’t working right now” or the animation starts and gets hung on 2010, or it’s a black screen, 

kateebodnar87

It’s pretty much the same with me. I don’t understand why it’s available to a majority of people and just won’t work after anything I try. I don’t know anything else I could possibly try to get it to work. 

Katerina

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

It'd be a good idea taking a look at the steps in this Spotify Answer first.

Just to confirm, are you having the same issue when accessing your Wrapped 2019 stats here through an incognito or private window in your browser?

If you're still having troubles when trying that, it'd be helpful if you could share any screenshots of what you see, both on the app and your browser's incognito window so we can take a look. 

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies!

kateebodnar87

4E9CB67F-6059-4493-90E2-CA786876696A.png

79891DB7-ABD6-4ADE-BB75-B06F8F0A4BD2.png

I have looked at the steps in the answer there and followed them and nothing has worked still. I am still having the same problems with the incognito window too as it freezes on 2010 and when I try to access through the app it freezes on a black screen. 

Katerina
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey there everyone,

We really appreciate taking the time to report this here in the Community!

Our tech teams are currently looking into this.

If your Wrapped 2019 shows up blank, we'd recommend first trying to access https://www.spotify.com/wrapped/ in an incognito or private window on Chrome.

If you're still having troubles after that, add your +VOTE and let us know the following details:

• The device you're seeing this error message on and its operating system version 
  • Your browser's exact version
  • Any screenshots of what you see on each device you're having troubles with would be helpful - just make sure that there's no private/sensitive info displayed

We'll keep you up to speed on any updates we have so make sure you've subscribed to this thread, thanks!

Kellylooft

My Spotify wrapped is not working either. Used incognito in google and private in safari, my iOS is up to date and have been getting the same error on the app and a different error on my computer (but multiple times) for the last week.

Aberranth

Can't access it, after i press the "sure I wanna know" even in incognito mode it just transfers me to the "top music of 2019"

Aberranth_0-1576531994100.png

Joinseattle

Exact same experience. Have tried incognito windows in chrome, have leveraged other computers, have cleared cookies, have deleted the app and reinstalled the app, etc. and nothing is working. Please advise. Is it my account? 

cjd1426

Same issue here. Tried incognito, tried different computers, even on friends phones and still nothing. Will I be able to access my wrapped at all this year?