Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13.2.3

My Question or Issue

No matter what I do I cannot access spotify wrapped. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, logging out and logging back in, restarting my phone, and deleting cookies and cache. Not of this has worked as it just pops up as a black screen when I click on 'see how you listened in 2019'. I have also tried on a pc and on the website version and it said "Hmmm something's not working so sorry about that." I am unsure how and if I'll even be able to access spotify wrapped this year.

Hey there folks,

Thanks for all your reports.

We've brought this up with our tech teams and we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report it as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

We just wanted to see if you're still experiencing this issue.

Bear in mind that there is another issue regarding Wrapped which we're still looking into:

If you've made sure that your issue isn't the one linked to above, could you let us know?

Thanks! Keep us posted.

Progvan

Hi Peter, same thing.. I already forgot about it, whatever..  you should fix your issues and pay better to the artists! they are the ones that put spotify where it is

(both in English or German version)

Anmerkung 2019-12-29 161443.pngAnmerkung 2019-12-29 161510.png

Joinseattle
Some times I get that error message. And other times the screen is simply
blank and nothing loads.
AegisVeldstadt

Sometimes I got that screen, other times it’s blank (black screen).

cjd1426

Haven’t been able to see any of the pages, I get the error message right away on my computer and on my phone I just get a grey screen. 

kateebodnar87

I’m still experiencing the same issues. It’s either the blank black screen or the error message. 

Peter

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting back to us with that info.

We'll continue to look into this and get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Cheers!

Katerina
Status changed to: Won't Fix

Hey there folks,

Thanks for all your reports.

We've brought this up with our tech teams and we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report it as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

cjd1426

I was thinking about getting premium simply because I love this feature and it makes me want to listen to Spotify more, but give that now there’s no guarantee of even getting the review I think I’ll have to stick to Amazon Music. Really bummed to hear it won’t be made available given it goes through the entire decade.