Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, PC

Operating System

Android 5.1.1 , Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Tried to use spotify wrapped a few days ago, it worked up until the 6th page, then after refreshing and trying again a few times, a message saying, "Hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon." appeared. This same message came every time I tried to get it to work, I tried logging out, using incognito, switching browsers, using my phone, switching browsers on my phone, but nothing works.

Was really looking forward to seeing my results for this year. Please help me get my spotify wrapped working.

Hey there everyone,

Thanks for all your reports.

As this year's Wrapped has now ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report it as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Comments
Lunarian
Visitor

Same problem here :[  I cant get past  page 6, it doesnt  load  anything on that page  and it just hangs and the buttons to go to the next page do not respond

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

@Eggggyyy - just to confirm, are the Wrapped 2019 microsite and the mobile app experience crashing in exactly the same place? 

@Lunarian - could you let us know if you're only experiencing this issue on the microsite here, or is it happening on mobile too?

In any case, if you could provide us with a screen recording showing what's happening on your end, that would be really useful.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Eggggyyy
Casual Listener

The error always comes like this, on mobile and pc.

(For some reason I couldn't upload the .mp4 file so I converted it to a gif.)

ezgif-2-863fac8d6f6c.gif
Progvan

I have the same issue, since the campaign started. I'm unable to see my wrapped year on any device where I have spotify. Desktop Windows 10 PC using the latest Chrome and Firefox versions (also on incognito). In my phone also nothing, both using the Spotify app and the browser (Chrome for Android). I have Premium btw, and my family members could see their wrapped years, not me. 

Anmerkung 2019-12-11 142602.jpg 

Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. The right team are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

Could you make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• device + OS version
  • exact Spotify version
  • a screenshot showing the error?

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

sdfggfds

Hey @Peter - how about responding to some of the message threads where actual functionality of Spotify (hasn't been working all year? (eg: Connect with CCA) 

I wouldn't get your hopes up on Peter getting this issue resolved. It will start with 'Hey folks, the right people are working on this..." and end with silence and no solution for the next 4+ months.

acousticwonder

On my MacPro, I'm using Firefox 71.0 and getting the Pink Hmm... Something's Not Working screen of death. On my iPhone, which is running iOS 13.3, my app is up to date version 8.5.34.644. When I click on wrapped, I just get the black screen.Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 2.02.22 PM.pngIMG_C276A2D1DCB9-1.jpeg

catchingstatic

I get a blank screen on mobile and the "Hmmm. Something's not working" message on Chrome.

I am a Premium subscriber. I don't know if matters, but my account was hacked at one point, maybe 2 years ago, and I can can only log in with my username now, and not my email address (not sure why that is).

Mobile:

iPhone 8 iOS 13.3

Spotify version 8.5.34.644

Desktop:

Windows 10

Chrome version 79.0.3945.88

Capture.PNG

IMG_8433.PNG

JakeJake

Still doesn't work. Attempts through the app result in the app force closing. Attempts through both Chrome and Brave result in the error message as everyone else

MotoG7 Android Version 9

Spotify Version 8.5.36.757

Chrome Version 79.0.3945.93

Brave Version 1.6.2

Status changed to: Won't Fix

Hey there everyone,

Thanks for all your reports.

As this year's Wrapped has now ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report it as we're working on improving the experience for next year.