[Wrapped] Link says I'm not eligible even though I am

I went to go check my wrapped statistics for this year and I when I click "Let's do it" I get put into my playlists menu with the top tracks for the year but the URL bar has "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening" added to the end of the URL, why can't I use the Wrapped features? I've had Spotify for years now and it worked perfectly last year

Hey there folks,

As this year's Wrapped has ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report this as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Thanks again!

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Won't Fix

Hey there folks,

As this year's Wrapped has ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report this as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Thanks again!

DooglesBugles
Casual Listener

So are we still allowed to talk about what a **bleep**ing letdown last year's unwrapped was for all of us who had an unknown bug telling us we were ineligible?

We were given no information or feedback and were just told "the tech teams are working on the issues" until we reached the end of unwrapped and were just told they gave up on us after the fact. The communication was absolutely terrible and only added to the frustration of the company we've spent so much time with letting us down.

DooglesBugles
Casual Listener

Since my post was moved here as a comment to a thread long abandoned by the devs, I'm guessing that's a no.

Related Issues