[Wrapped] Link says I'm not eligible even though I am

I went to go check my wrapped statistics for this year and I when I click "Let's do it" I get put into my playlists menu with the top tracks for the year but the URL bar has "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening" added to the end of the URL, why can't I use the Wrapped features? I've had Spotify for years now and it worked perfectly last year

Hey there folks,

As this year's Wrapped has ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report this as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Thanks again!

Related Issues

Comments
Visitor

Tried latest Google Chrome and Edge, neither of them works. Cant even see the button in the smartphone app. Samsung Galaxy S5

Visitor

I tried on Iphone and Mac, I used Safari on Iphone and Chrome and Safari on Mac, I tried using Incognito as well but it still won't work. I am using Chrome right nowScreen Shot 2019-12-05 at 10.16.38 PM.png

Visitor

Accessed the spotify.com/wrapped page on Firefox (v. 70.0.1) on a Windows 10 computer. Tried accessing the page through my phone using Google Chrome (v. 55.0.2883.91), it did not work as well. The button does not appear on the Spotify app, both on my phone and my laptop. This is weird because I used the Wrapped feature just fine last year.

On the off chance, does this have anything to do with renewing Spotify Premium or such? I just noticed my account had gone from Premium to Free (I think I had problems with the debit card I was using), and only renewed it tonight.

Visitor

Also, when I used safari it said something is not right after I clicked let's do itScreen Shot 2019-12-05 at 10.18.50 PM.png

Visitor

I have an issue where I log into Wrapped and it takes me too wrapped in general but cannot access my own personal Wrapped for the year.

I'm experiencing the same. Tested on my phone (Pixel 2 Xl - Android 10) and on my pc (Chrome and Firefox).

Visitor

+VOTE

Same issue for me. Using One Plus 7. Spotify version 8.5.33.831

Visitor

Everything is updated, still not working. Tried to uninstall and re-install the app, log off and log in again. Web link says 'hmmm, something went wrong'. There is nothing in the app and after I push the link in the browser, I only get general information, not personal stats.

Samsung A70, Android 9, Spotify - 8.5.33.831, Family plan.

What's wrong? Thanks for help

79130295_573971420045774_1133903921996103680_n.jpg78891911_553977138518748_4569065593365331968_n.jpg

Please help! 

I don't know how to create my own thread, since I have different issues. Similar, but different.

For some reason my 'best of the decade for you' playlist disappeared, and I am absolutely heartbroken for it. If I type it in the search bar I get other people's playlists.

i hope anyone can help me please, I am so desperate.

Visitor

I have the same problem, I am getting the "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening" message. When I go onto the wrapped page in the Spotify app or on the wrapped website, it redirects to the general year-end wrapped. All I see are the top artists and podcasts of the year on Spotify. I am mainly using Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 on mac. 

I have tried switching browsers to Safari (on both iPhone and on Mac) as well as using incognito on chrome and safari. Nothing has worked so far.

jacob2323_0-1575579680613.png