[Wrapped] Link says I'm not eligible even though I am

I went to go check my wrapped statistics for this year and I when I click "Let's do it" I get put into my playlists menu with the top tracks for the year but the URL bar has "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening" added to the end of the URL, why can't I use the Wrapped features? I've had Spotify for years now and it worked perfectly last year

Hey there folks,

As this year's Wrapped has ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report this as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Thanks again!

Comments
disneyblonde
Visitor

Device: iPhone 11 Pro

Browser: Safari
This is all I see on the Wrapped page, both on the app and in the browser.

09457F7F-0FC9-4034-BD39-204E35423D4C.png

JimBowen0306

I have a Kindle, which uses a Silk browser,an iPhone, which has a Safari, and Edge, browser, and a laptop, which has an Edge and Chrome browser. Wrapped doesn't work on any of them. All are updated to their most recent version. I see a page headed Wrapped 2019, and information about 2018, but no information about this year, despite receiving an e-mail telling me how many songs I'd listened to.

Oh, and I'm on family plan.

vernarancs

Device: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

Browser: Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

(the Wrapped 2019 page works in Safari and in a Chrome incognito window though)

ktutkowski

I used Spotify extensively from 2012 to 2018. I am extremely interested to see my Wrapped stats for the decade, even though I know there won't be any stats from 2019. Is it possible to see the decade stats without the 2019 stats? Right now, it takes me to my playlists-- not to Wrapped. 

Bruno2504
Visitor

I'm experiencing this same problem. I'm using Chrome (on my computer) but I also tried Microsoft Edge and I even used a incognito window, but the problem still persists. I also tried to see my Wrapped using the app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy) and I'm immediately redirected to the playlist without seeing my most listened songs. 

_Saladinho_
Visitor

I'm having the same issue. I'm using a laptop and I'm using Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108dontwork2019.png

2wl1dw-k_7coe

Device : PC+Mobile

Browser : Chrome(latest update),Brave....

Tested on a device where my friend was logged and his wrapped was working, when i logged in it wasnt, so its account based issue 🙂

5x9t0hvaxqf40wg
Visitor

different browsers don' t work

aftkyfpr18k1hn1
Visitor

Google Chrome [Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

_4z3eu9w3-ifv

I am having the same problem on both my laptop and my iPhone SE. I used Chrome (incognito and normal), the desktop app, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox. Nothing is working. 

Related Issues