[Wrapped] Link says I'm not eligible even though I am

I went to go check my wrapped statistics for this year and I when I click "Let's do it" I get put into my playlists menu with the top tracks for the year but the URL bar has "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening" added to the end of the URL, why can't I use the Wrapped features? I've had Spotify for years now and it worked perfectly last year

Hey there folks,

As this year's Wrapped has ended, we'll have to close this one as "Won't Fix". 

However, we really appreciate taking the time to report this as we're working on improving the experience for next year.

Thanks again!

Comments
angeliquev1987
Visitor

Chrome,Safari,Internet Explorer and Edge .. on my Windows 10 laptop and on my Ipad 2019 .. it just doesn't wanna freakin ork .. when will it be solved ?!?!?! By the next wrapped end of 2020 ?!?!??!?! ANNOYING ! 

Katerina

Hey there folks,

@CRASHIDY : Thanks for sharing this!

This sounds like a different issue than the one reported in this thread.

Keep in mind that this has been reported in the following Ongoing Issue instead. Rest assured that our tech teams are aware and looking into this. In this case, we'd recommend heading over to that thread and following the steps provided in the status update. 

@RChamberlain : Thanks for sharing your details. We've passed them on to the right teams 🙂 

On another note, if you'd like to delete any posts you've created, we'd recommend following the steps provided in this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

MrNeh

Same here.

PC with Firefox 71.0.

Spotify wrapped 2019 send me to the home page. I don't have any 2019 playlist either.

I tried on my girlfriend's pc (also Firefox 71.0), does not work for me but works for her.

Url with "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening".

therach1

Same issue for me (ineligible.keep_listening URL) no matter where I access it from (laptop or phone, email link or search, etc.) Got my Wrapped email, clicked through, and it just went to a general Wrapped page that includes my 2018, 2017 and 2016 Wrapped playlists (in addition to the overall top music of 2019 playlists). I didn't get any sort of slideshow or anything, just this page. I had trouble getting my Wrapped playlist last year, but it finally appeared weeks after everyone else's. Hoping that might happen again this year (but REALLY hoping it shows up sooner than that). Using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 on MacBook Pro and on my iPhone. Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 8.08.44 PM.png

_Saladinho_
Visitor

It's been days and nada. Added the app to my android phone with the same result. 

fhoo8850
Visitor

Does anyone still have this question? I still cannot view my own 2019 wrapped. I only see the 'Best of the decade' playlist. 

camilaruelas

yup still can’t view mine. i just don’t see how i’m ineligible if i’ve received my wrapped for the past few years. it’s getting ridiculous at this point...

DooglesBugles
Casual Listener

still no updates? ☹️

starting to wonder if we'll even get our wrapped during the year

flawlessjenny87

8DC73732-3CA0-4FAE-9AC5-4191C27F2BA8.png

68C12E98-CBD1-4BAB-BB08-F23E26642F5A.png

I’m using an IPhone 8+ and I’ve tried it on safari and google chrome in incognito mode and it didn’t work

Katerina

Hey there @flawlessjenny87  - thanks for sharing these details!

Based on your screenshots, it looks like a different issue than the one described in this thread.

Just to confirm, does the URL of the page you see contain "ineligibilityReason=ineligible.keep_listening"?

If possible, we'd also suggest giving it another try from a desktop browser and let us know how it looks.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply, thanks 🙂

Related Issues