Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrong album and track information

I've already reported a lot of incorrect track and album information in the past using the contact form that Spotify provides. I always get an email back that they received it, but then nothing comes of it. It's really frustrating. Today I noticed a lot of things wrong with the discography for Starflyer 59. The album cover for their first self titled album is incorrect, and so many song titles are incorrect on the majority of their albums. (I would attach a screenshot for every album but it only allows 3) I'm positive these are errors and It's frustrating to keep reporting things like this to Spotify and having nothing be done about it. It seems very simple to fix. Perhaps it's not Spotify's fault and instead it's the music label or artist's fault, but I thought I might as well bring it up here to see if anyone else has had this trouble.

Capture1.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture0.PNG

Hey @hdn

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you've already reported a few Content errors and you've received a confirmation message, these will get fixed. We don't know when exactly, but we're sure our Content team will look into it and you may be able to see the changes in a few weeks. 

In this case, since there's a few things to report - we'd recommend following these steps: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/PLEASE-READ-Reporting-Incorrect-Track-Info/td-p/2...

Let us know if you need help, we're here for you 🙂

Comments
Mara_F
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @hdn

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you've already reported a few Content errors and you've received a confirmation message, these will get fixed. We don't know when exactly, but we're sure our Content team will look into it and you may be able to see the changes in a few weeks. 

In this case, since there's a few things to report - we'd recommend following these steps: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/PLEASE-READ-Reporting-Incorrect-Track-Info/td-p/2...

Let us know if you need help, we're here for you 🙂

mdenharing

The link Valsabbagh gave you does not work, that says enough about how competent content team is I would dare to say. 

I'm in the same bag as you. Really frustrating, finally after 4 (!) months some titles of a totally different band were removed from our site after 15 requests from my side. And guess what, a week later a new track by another group appeared on our page. Aaaaargh! I'm fed up with it. 

Maybe it is the labels that do not properly label their tracks but come on...how difficult can it be?

Good luck to you, I hope they fix it soon for you. 

marsjaninzmarsa

@mdenharing wrote:

The link Valsabbagh gave you does not work, that says enough about how competent content team is I would dare to say. 

Here you have the right one, I believe.