Free

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 6+, Xbox One

Operating System

iOS 12.1.2

My Question or Issue

I usually listen to Spotify by pairing my phone to my Xbox so i can listen to it while i play games. It was working earlier today but when i tried an hour ago Spotify kept pausing every 1-3 seconds when paired to my Xbox. I've tried signing out of all devices, hard reseting the Xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Spotify App, turning down my audio quality, turning off the power saving and data saving modes, and pairing the web player to the Xbox. I don't know what to do. Are there any fixes to this issue?

Hey everyone,

The right teams took a look backstage and this should be fixed now! Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app :)

If you're on the latest version of the app and you're still experiencing this, we absolutely want to know. Please post in Help - Other if you are so we can investigate ASAP.

Have a good one!

Comments
KillerApple81

1. Xbox One (Original)

2. 10.0.17763.4084

3. 2.1.15.70

DutDutDockery

I have the oringinal xbox one and same problems can not play my songs

Djxeno27

Having the same issue, I tried to restart my xbox, uninstall it, and quite the app but it keeps pausing after 2-4 seconds. Hopefully this gets fix soon. I use a Xbox One.

BigBadGay

This is also happening to me, all my stuff is up to date. The song will start at 20 something seconds and then stop, I’ll press play and it will play for 1-2 seconds and then stop. I have done everything to try and fix it and nothing has worked.

DudeManWhoa

I use an xbox one s and I have this exact same issue where my music plays for 1-3 seconds before it pauses. I have my xbox set to update apps and games automatically so I believe newest version has this problem going on.

LeonHinrichsen

I have the same problem on my Xbox One S and my Ps4 Pro they just play the song for 2-4 seconds and stop them

MaxRidley

Xbox one

Always pauses after 1-3 seconds of playing music, only on some people's spotify as my friends can listen to it on their xboxs fine.

Mrboots

Xbox one S

Xbox Os: 10.0.17763.3066

Spotify version: 2.1.15.70

STOJ89

Same issue on my Xbox one X, and the Samsung smart tv app

Jeyr2012

Xbox One X 

Xbox Os: 10.0.17763.3066

Spotify Version: 2.23.12