can't connect to spotify

The issue.

After every song, on any station. A window pops up with the caption.

" can't connect to spotify." and the song titles cycle through pictures trying to find one to play.

I have to reload the page every time. When i try to run spotify on a private window, the first add that pops up kills the entire station. Then I can't even reload the page to try any other stations.

What I am using.

I am using a desktop . Windows 7 . Firefox, Chrome, Even tried internet explorer.

I was using the download. I took it off. I tried the web player. Same issue.

What I've tried.

I delelted the download player. rebooted cpu. Re downloaded spotify. Same issue. Commercials kill my stations.

I tried the web player on multiple browsers. Can't connect.

I changed my password. Same issue on download and webplayer.

I tried spotify in a private window in firefox, commercial killed my player.

I have run into this issue multiple times with the commercial thing. It seems like everytime a new commercial is introduced into the community , it kills streams.

However , the "can't connect to Spotify ." issue is a new one for me.

let me know what I need to do as I am planning on getting premium, but not if there are issues every other month.

Hey @k0ll1n,

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to write us back if you need some extra help.

Our best,
Comments
Alejandro_C
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @k0ll1n, welcome to the Community!

Does refreshing your network connection or restarting your wireless router help at all?

Let us know. 

MaryC1

Hey @k0ll1n, we haven't heard from you while. 

Are you still experiencing the same issue? Did you give it a try to the suggestion @Alejandro_C gave you? Also, have you checked if this happens accross all your devices?

If it is, could you ask a friend or family member to sign into their Spotify account on your devices? Check if it works and keep us updated.

If we've not heard back from you in around 24 hours, we'll be getting this thread closed up.

Don't worry though. If you do need us, just give us a shout 🙂

MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @k0ll1n,

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to write us back if you need some extra help.

Our best,