Premium

Country

Device

iPad 2017

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

CAF029DA-E017-4C70-A441-D7E3336ED3F2.png

Note that the add buttons are not shown and that the positioning of the column of songs is incorrect. It is too far over to the right. This is a bug and occurs in both orientations of the app (vertical and horizontal).

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the recent posts confirming that things seem to be up and running again.

In case you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your device and operating system are up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Happy listening!

Related Issues

Comments
Visitor
Having the same issue. Spotify version is 8.5.28.1046 on iPad Pro, iOS 13.1.3.
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @nitramwin & @planetologist, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

If possible, could you also list the steps to reproduce this?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi, Since few days i See the add Button on the Right in the search Field no more.

pictures are in the attachment.

Have anyone a Solution for me? A reinstall from the App changes nothing.

thank you

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria 

Device

iPad 2018

Operating System

iOS 13.1.3

05787260-A98B-486A-B96E-55EF473E557D.png
25CA918E-D130-462F-ACB8-64922A44225A.png
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @DJ-TPK, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify?

If possible, could you also list the steps to reproduce this?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Need more info

Hello everyone,

We noticed a few of you have this issue. In order to get to the bottom of this, we need the following info:

• Spotify version
  • OS
  • Device

In the meantime, please leave your vote (+VOTE).

Thanks! Have a nice day 🙂

Hi Loxer, thanks for your help. A Reboot of the device changes nothing 😞

Hi Daisy,

Spotify Version : 8.5.29.960

Device : iPad 6. Generation

best regards

robert

Hey @DJ-TPK,

Thanks for getting back to us with that info.

Could you provide us with the exact steps to reproduce this issue after clicking on the Your Library tab on the left-hand sidebar?

Once we have that, we'll pass this on to the right folks, who will look into it.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

@Peter hi, thanks for your time...

The issue happens when you go to a existing playlist, add songs to this list, you go to search an type any songname or artist on the search field and after then you see the results in the middle (centered) in the search field. If you try to hold on a track to move it per drag n drop you will see the + icon, but you can't push on it. 

I think the problem is that the results are in the middle and not on the left of the search field. 

Best Regards 

Hi @DJ-TPK,

Thanks for taking the time to give us the needed info! 

We tried reproducing this on our end but we didn't get the same results. For maximum accuracy, can you send us a screen recording of the issue? That would be really helpful to make sure we're on the same page.

Thanks in advance! 

@Petya thank you for the help

Here is the link, sorry for the Bad Quality ☺️

https://vimeo.com/376484559

best regards