When adding multi-disk albums to Your Music, after a period of time the order of the tracks is reported incorrectly on both iOS and android devices.
- Add a multi-disk album to Your Music from desktop Spotify. This report uses Pink Floyd – Ummagumma [2011 - Remaster]
- View the album from the Album section of Your Music on an android or iOS device. It will show the correct ordering of the tracks. (CD1, CD2)
- Wait a period of time (for me a day) or restart the application/device several times, the track order will now be incorrect. (CD 1 Track 1, CD 2 Track 1 etc).
Add album to a playlist for now to preserve ordering.
Screenshot of correct order from Desktop:
Incorrect display order on iOS after 24 hours:
If you are having this issue, can you please post:
- Your desktop operating system (Windows 7/Mac OS X 10.9.x etc).
- Your desktop spotify version (Help/Spotify > About)
- Your mobile operating system (iOS 7/android 2.3 etc)
- Your mobile spotify version
- The link to the album you are having issues with (from the desktop client, right click on the album name and select "Copy Spotify URI" and paste into your reply).
When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.