Premium

Country

Germany

Device

IPhone Xs

Operating System

iOS 13.1.3

Issue

Since i have updated to new software (version 8.5.28), i cannot open Spotify, the app crashes instantly when opened. I have already tried rebooting, reinstalling, i have deleted data and chace - it still does not work, but when i tried a free version not a premium one, it has no problem. I have no idea...

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you make a new thread in the relevant board? We'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

Comments
Visitor

My app is crashing consistently - I’ve deleted and reinstalled, cleared space on my phone etc. I have an iPhone 7, with iOS 13.3 and not sure what Spotify version I have because I can’t open the app for it to load. The most recent one though, I don’t have any update available in the App Store. Help! 

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you make a new thread in the relevant board? We'll get back to you there.

Thanks!

Visitor

Im having issues with the app on my phone which is android. Takes forever for it to load. When i click to play a song it never plays, have to uninstall and reinstall each time for it to work. Also i am a premium customer which i pay £9.99 a month for something that doesnt work properly. 

Visitor

i have iphone 6  with  ios version 12.4.6 and spotify is been crashing (cant open app ). please fix this 

Casual Listener

This doesn't work. my iphone continues to crash on spotify start. i have an iphone 6 with ios 12.4.6 which is the latest available for this handset. i've installed the latest spotify app update from the ios store as well. if i double click on the menu button i can see the spotify play lists but when i click on the app from the app selection screen it just comes up with the spotify logo and then it crashes.

Visitor

IPhone XR. Date 5-6-2020

Visitor

hello, when you start the app it takes me out, I'm on an iphone 6

Visitor

Hi there, I’m a premium user from the U.K. and my Spotify app keeps crashing and won’t open when I attempt to do so. I have an iPhone 11 and also tried to delete the app and reinstall it to see if that would help but unfortunately it did not. Could I please have some assistance with this issue? 

operating system: 13.3.1 

iPhone 11 

premium Spotify member 

Visitor

Hello, I am a premium user from Mexico, I cannot open my app on my iPhone 6, I already installed it, deleted it and reinstalled it, I checked on another cell phone a Huawei and apparently there if it opens and on my computer if I can open and listen music

Visitor

my operating system or software is 12.4.5