[iOS] App crashes when I try to turn off car view in the settings

I am unable to turn off the option to "allow Car view to automatically turn on when Spotify connects to your car's Bluetooth" in the settings. My app crashes every time I attempt to turn off the default "Car view" in the settings of Spotify on my iPhone. I have an iPhone 6s. (iOS 13.4.1 and Spotify Version 8.5.55) I have tried clearing catch, offloading the app, deleting the app, and reinstalling to no avail.

Hey there folks,

Our tech teams have been working hard backstage and we’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

We appreciate the recent comments confirming that things seem to be up and running again. If you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your device and operating system are up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks again!

Comments
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there folks,

Our tech teams have been working hard backstage and we’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

We appreciate the recent comments confirming that things seem to be up and running again. If you are still experiencing this, we'd recommend making sure your device and operating system are up-to-date.

If you have any further questions, make sure to create a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks again!