iOS App doesn't seem to have login fields

When I open the app there is only the option to "continue with email" which leads an account creation and "connect with facebook" which is not an option because I don't have facebook. How can I do a simple login? The logic board was recently replaced so it's basically brand-new as far as the software is concerned. I've attached a photo of the start screen of the app.  

I'm doing remote troubleshooting for my sister so getting back to you may be delayed ;-)

Info:

Spotify Premium Family

Registered in Germany but currently in USA

iPhone 6

iOS 10.?

6943bb90-56b1-439a-a023-dafccbaa1781.jpg

Hey folks!

We can see that this has been now fixed for most of you.

Keep in mind that we're always testing new things here at Spotify. You can find out more info here

We'll make sure to pass your feedback along to the right folks in the meanwhile regarding your reports.

If you're still having this issue, we'd recommend a quick reinstall

Thanks for bearing with us :)

/K

Related Issues

Comments
douira
Regular

I don't think it's quite the same issue as I don't even get to see the login screen.

Hey @douira,

Could you send us a screenshot of what you see instead? Would be super helpful :)

Thanks,

P

payton1823

9552E527-E586-4953-B59A-144130EA65E8.jpeg

Hey @douira@payton1823@Michael_mus74,

Thank you for your patience.

It seems that you were part of an A/B test which is now over. You should now be able to log in as normal.

Could you let us know if you're still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

P

Hey there @Michael_mus74@douira and @payton1823!

Can you let us know if you're still having troubles seeing the login field in the app if you log out?

If you still can't see it, could you please let us know the following details if you haven't done so already:

• Device(s):
  • Operating system(s):
  • Version(s) of Spotify
  • Product: 

We'll be keeping an eye for any replies, thanks!

/K

payton1823

Thank you, 

I am now able to log into the app as the log in field is now available.

douira
Regular

It works now. The login field is back. I hope they figured out in that A/B test that people get very confused without a login field. Thanks!

Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks!

We can see that this has been now fixed for most of you.

Keep in mind that we're always testing new things here at Spotify. You can find out more info here

We'll make sure to pass your feedback along to the right folks in the meanwhile regarding your reports.

If you're still having this issue, we'd recommend a quick reinstall

Thanks for bearing with us :)

/K