Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Equalizer presets missing

We've received reports from iOS users that the equalizer presets have disappeared. This is currently being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Vaughn_DieseI

I just got off a chat with the an agent because my presets in the equalizer are gone. The agent informed me this was intentional with the current update. I use that feature religiously for the different genres I listen to and removing it is a terrible move in my opinion. Please bring it back!!

gkspelrem

That sucks. I use it a lot too, switching between podcasts and music.

Mani04

Having an euqalizer without presets is really a bad user experience. Please bring it back 

Kevin_Lack

I’m cancelling my subscription of 4+ years. What a stupid decision to remove this feature. I use it every single time I open the app.

Mancubus

I don't get it. What's the rationale behind this? Obviously I used it to switch between music and podcasts/audiobooks and I was rather expecting it to get a more easily accessible location, so I wouldn't have to go into settings every time. But now it's gone? I really need to check out deezer again, I'm quite honestly fed up with **bleep** like this (let alone financing podcasts I don't have any interest in).

Yann64watch

I totaly agree with you guys. I had a chat with the spotify helpdesk and they told me it was part of their improvement & new features process !!!! Loads **bleep**. I really don't see the point of removing this very useful feature. an equalizer without presets is useless.

Yann64watch

BRING THE EQUALIZER PRESETS BACK !!!!!

stevencat1969

Plan

Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

(iPhone 11)

Operating System

(iOS 15.3.1)

My Question or Issue

Spotify Preset Equaliser disappeared on my iPhone, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

IMG_0278.PNG
meHwhOn0b

Im having issues with using the equalizer setting on the app. Also whenever I open any album the music plays automatically without pressing play..

Premium

India

Iphone 11 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 15.3.1

00C5AB23-DA63-4953-BD05-C34312C9B167.png

Jbeesoon

02834898-1B69-43D1-A91B-400FEEA6AEA8.jpeg

 equalizer settings cannot be changed because of the return / title button.

Plan

Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

(iPhone 11pro Max

Operating System

(iOS 15.3.1)

My Question or Issue