[iOS] Missing Quick Scroll in Liked songs

Hi music lovers,

We've received reports that the quick scroll option is missing for iOS users. The right teams at Spotify have been informed and are currently investigating why this is happening. 

It would be great if anyone experiencing this can leave the following info as a comment:

• Device make, model and exact OS version
  • Spotify app version

We'll be on the lookout for your replies and will post updates here as soon as we receive more information 🙂

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Daughtxr
Regular

Plan

Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 14.7.1

App Version

Version 8.6.50

My Question or Issue

Quick Scroll is not showing up when scrolling in the liked library list, Had to scroll manually all the way down

MateusM
Rising Star 16
Rising Star 16

Hey @Daughtxr! Thanks for reporting this to the community!

Did you notice if this bug appeared after you update to version 8.6.50? 

I'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Alex
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hi music lovers,

We've received reports that the quick scroll option is missing for iOS users. The right teams at Spotify have been informed and are currently investigating why this is happening. 

It would be great if anyone experiencing this can leave the following info as a comment:

• Device make, model and exact OS version
  • Spotify app version

We'll be on the lookout for your replies and will post updates here as soon as we receive more information 🙂

MateusM
Rising Star 16
Rising Star 16

Hey! Thanks for opening this ongoing issue @Alex!

• Apple, iPhone XS running iOS 14.7.1
  • Spotify v8.6.54.415 Alpha

ebg82
Visitor

Apple, iPhone 11 Pro, 14.7.1

FuriousStyles1
Music Fan

iPhone 12 mini 14.7.1

kaiaboveme

Apple, iPhone 12 Pro software 14.7.1

Spotify version 8.6.52

Prothit
Visitor

Been facing this problem from this week and its really annoying. 
IOS 14.7.1 

Spotify 8.6.52

Magnus24
Visitor

Apple, IPhone 11,  iOS 14.6

Spotify 8.6.52

alligator18

There used to be an arrow that shows up when I scroll down a playlist which allows me to scroll directly to an alphabet much faster. Not to mention that the arrow would reflect which alphabet I’m currently scrolling to. I just realized today that it’s gone. Now in order to play to a song starts with T, I have to keep scrolling like crazy through hundreds of songs. And I don’t want to use search because then Spotify will only play that song and stops…

Related Issues