[iOS] Searching on "Send To" causes app crash

Thread966867 

Description:

Attempting to perform a search/filter on the Send To window causes an application crash. 

To reproduce:

1. Select "..." > Share > Send to...
  2. Tap "Search" (after list loads).
  3. App crashes.

Workaround:

Use another sharing method.

Additional information:

Confirmed in Spotify 1.9.0.2744 on iOS 8.1 on iPad and iPhone. 

When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.

This issue was fixed with the 2.0 iOS update. If you're having new issues sharing a track please make a thread in the iOS board, thanks everyone!

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

KoreyWilson
Regular

Hello all, I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of this community. I found this same critical bug as Peter has mentioned above, and now that I see this is in fact a confirmed bug, I wanted to confirm that I am seeing this same bug being reproduced as of this afternoon.

Device Model: iPhone 5

System Version: iOS 8.1

Bug Intensity: Critical / Crash

Bug Frequency: Every Time

I ran into this bug by following the same steps above, and the frequency of the bug occurs every time. I was also playing a song at the same that I was testing this functionality if that helps to contribute to this bug in any way possible.

I'm not sure if this is normal for users to comment on Confirmed bugs, but I wanted to put in my two cents and confirm from a second user perspective that this is a critical bug that is causing a crash every time this is reproduced. Glad to be a part of this community, and looking forward to future testing and collaborating!

Korey

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Fixed

This issue was fixed with the 2.0 iOS update. If you're having new issues sharing a track please make a thread in the iOS board, thanks everyone!