Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Unable to play songs from Search in playlists

We've received reports from iOS users who can't play songs from Search in playlists. Scroll through the playlist and tapping the song works fine. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone! Note that you may need to log out from the app and sign back in to your account for the changes to take effect, so make sure to give it a try, if you haven't already.

In case you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

Comments
Tho_rn
  • Country-United States 
  • Plan- premium 
  • Device- iPhone 11
  • O.system- iOS 16.3.1

I did a clean reinstall and also restarted my phone like fifty times. Nothing’s working. This is going to be my thirteenth reason 

EDIT: we’re back. Just log out and log back in. Preciate y’all 🙏

jayceefree

For me even when I swipe to add to queue, it doesn’t even get added to the queue! This update is broken.

p4andhag

👍

Sircraigory

My Spotify keeps not downloading my liked songs, and keeps loosing the search feature in the likes songs.

Yordan
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone! Note that you may need to log out from the app and sign back in to your account for the changes to take effect, so make sure to give it a try, if you haven't already.

In case you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Have a good one!

6vvq2moi36uv9ef54131

Sinceramente queridos técnicos reesposáveis por solucionar determinados problemas no sistema Spotify, erros como esses deveriam não está acontecendo. Há anos uso o aplicativo e há meses venho tendo dificuldades em ouvir musicas por dados moveis, uma coisa bem simples pra até mesmo pra quem usa gratuitamente. Infelizmente atualmente continua a pegar apenas com wifi. Quem não gosta de ouvir musicas no Ônibus ao caminho para o trabalho né mesmo?  E é sobre. Pessoal, eu já mexi em toda configuração de cima a baixo e nenhuma solução foi considerada. Até gosto do aplicativo, porem não está sendo útil, pensando seriamente em excluir minha conta e assinar um aplicativo que possibilite essa função sem dificuldade. Acredito que irá perder muitos assinantes por o mesmo motivo. 

davidoliver

If you're unable to play songs from search results directly into playlists, it may be due to certain limitations or settings within the music streaming service or app you're using. Here are some possible reasons and troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Platform limitations: Some music streaming platforms may have limitations on adding songs from search results directly to playlists. They may require you to first play the song and then add it to a playlist from the Now Playing screen or the song's individual options menu.

2. Permission issues: Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to add songs to playlists. Some platforms may require you to have an active subscription or a premium account to perform certain actions like adding songs to playlists.

3. App version: Check if you have the latest version of the music streaming app installed on your device. Outdated versions may have bugs or limitations that prevent certain functionalities from working correctly. Updating the app to the latest version may resolve the issue.

4. Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of the music streaming app can help resolve any temporary glitches. Go to the settings of your device, find the app in question, and choose the options to clear cache and clear data. Note that clearing data may log you out of the app, so make sure you have your login credentials handy.

5. Reinstall the app: If clearing cache and data doesn't resolve the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the music streaming app. This can help fix any corrupted files or settings that may be causing the problem.

6. Contact support: If the issue persists, it's recommended to reach out to the customer support of the music streaming platform or app. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or investigate if there are any known issues related to adding songs from search results to playlists.

Remember that the steps and options may vary depending on the specific music streaming platform or app you're using. It's always a good idea to consult the app's documentation or support resources for more detailed instructions or contact their customer support directly for assistance.

User25919815

I'm not in IOS Phone, I'm à Android user but I have à similar issues.  When I search a music, I can found it. But when I click on, I see nothing, a black back. I can't play them.

But I can click on artist,  a Playlist  in search, I can play it. Explain me and help me pls