Reported by: @Misd
Playlist Filter breaks after viewing Now Playing screen.
- On iPad, navigate to a playlist.
- Scroll up to view the filter bar, filter works fine.
- Click on the double arrows in the bottom left of the screen to open the Now Playing view.
- Press Hide in the top right corner of the Now Playing screen.
- Now try and filter on the selected playlist.
Navigate to another playlist and then back to the desired playlist again, filter will work again.
Testing on iPhone 4S with Collection does not yeild this bug, seems localised to iPad.
When posting in this forum please make sure you have read these guidelines.
Were marking this as "Closed" as their has been no new reports of this issue
If anyone is still experiencing this issue please post here and we can look into it 🙂