Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Subwoofer in Web Player but not in App

Running Windows 10 through HDMI to a Pioneer Elite receiver in 5.1. When using the Web Player the subwoofer is utilized yet when I run Spotify through the App I get no subwoofer. I have had multiple conversations with online support but it seems no o...

• Regular
  • Running Windows 10 through HDMI to a Pioneer Elite receiver in 5.1. When using the Web Player the subwoofer is utilized yet when I run Spotify through the App I get no subwoofer. I have had multiple ...
  • Julian
  • 15 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    subwoofer
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 15 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist Shuffle Play not shuffling and song skipping not starting at beginning of song

On both the iOS and Mac Desktop Spotify app, when I shuffle play Spotify's Bass Face playlist, it starts at the first song every time I listen to the play list. When I skip songs, it does so serially, not random/shuffled and it will start playing the...

• Casual Listener
  • On both the iOS and Mac Desktop Spotify app, when I shuffle play Spotify's Bass Face playlist, it starts at the first song every time I listen to the play list. When I skip songs, it does so serially...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Keeps playing "favourite" songs instead of "shuffle artist songs"

So every time I click on shuffle artist, it plays one of their songs and then the next song will be a song that I listen to the most (not the same artist). I'm wondering if their is a way to stop it from playing these random songs while I'm trying to...

• Casual Listener
  • So every time I click on shuffle artist, it plays one of their songs and then the next song will be a song that I listen to the most (not the same artist). I'm wondering if their is a way to stop it ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist stopping after random songs until app is opened

Hello all! Theres been an issue that I've been having the past few months with Spotify stopping after random songs when the phone screen is off, and not automatically playing the next song. To fix the issue you have to reopen the phone screen and go ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all!    Theres been an issue that I've been having the past few months with Spotify stopping after random songs when the phone screen is off, and not automatically playing the next ...
  • Maria_B
  • 7 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 1 votes

Sorry, we couldn't load friends to follow

Unable to search/add facebook friends. Still able to see friends' activity which were added previously. Facebook seems to be linked correctly. Have tried reconnecting facebook, as well as reinstalling Spotify. Same problem is occuring on all of my OS...

• Casual Listener
  • Unable to search/add facebook friends. Still able to see friends' activity which were added previously. Facebook seems to be linked correctly. Have tried reconnecting facebook, as well as reinstallin...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

OS sierra Crashes

Every since I upgraded to OS Sierra - I am now on 10.12.2 -Spotify crashes evertime I try to log in - It acts like it is loading - then it crashes. I have deleted and reinstalled the app - but that did not help. I am on a Mac Book Pro.

• Casual Listener
  • Every since I  upgraded to OS Sierra - I am now on 10.12.2 -Spotify crashes evertime I try to log in - It acts like it is loading - then it crashes.  I have deleted and reinstalled the app ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Kapanma sorunu

Spotify şarkı çalarken kapanıyor

• Visitor
  • Spotify şarkı çalarken kapanıyor
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

no es posible reproducir la cancion actual spotify premium

Estoy suscrito como Premium, uno mac y la aplicacion no me permite escuchar las listas sin que aparezca el mensaje "no es posible reproducir la cancion actual spotify", reinstale, desmarque las opciones que recomiendan (calidad straeming, igualar vol...

• Casual Listener
  • Estoy suscrito como Premium, uno mac y la aplicacion no me permite escuchar las listas sin que aparezca el mensaje "no es posible reproducir la cancion actual spotify", reinstale, desmarque las opcio...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 9 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 1 votes

The Starred playlist is locked

On the web player, the starred playlist is locked with one single song in it.- I'm unable to delete the song- I'm unable to delete the playlist- I'm unable to add songs to the playlist The playlist doesn't show up on desktop client.

• Casual Listener
  • On the web player, the starred playlist is locked with one single song in it. - I'm unable to delete the song - I'm unable to delete the playlist - I'm unable to add songs to the playlist   ...
  • Jim
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • Fixed
  • 19 comments
  • 1 votes

Currently playing song does not automatically update

When I am listening to Spotify without the Spotify tab in focus, and the song changes, the song showing in the currently playing section doesn't update. If I do have the tab in focus the song will update. I can also pause the song from the Play Queue...

• Casual Listener
  • When I am listening to Spotify without the Spotify tab in focus, and the song changes, the song showing in the currently playing section doesn't update. If I do have the tab in focus the song wi...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist sorting options

Hello Spotify People I'm a Spotify premium user and y'know, I'm not a kid. I'm a 52 year old bloke. This means I like albums, not just tracks, and I like the ability to be able to sort those albums into playlists so I can find what I'm looking for. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify People   I'm a Spotify premium user and y'know, I'm not a kid. I'm a 52 year old bloke. This means I like albums, not just tracks, and I like the ability to be able to sort those...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Stop receiving notifications

Hello, For some weeks now, i didn't get any notification (new Songs or updated Playlists..) Before that I got about 10 every day, so that is not the problem. Also 1 playlist I follow, has new songs in it, but i still don't get any notification about ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   For some weeks now, i didn't get any notification (new Songs or updated Playlists..)  Before that I got about 10 every day, so that is not the problem.  Also 1 playlist I ...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Notifications
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

how to remove followers ???

Hi! So there's a user who is following my account whose username makes me uncomfortable due to its slight inappropriateness, and I would really like to remove them from my followers so my friends don't have to see that. I would report them, but since...

• Regular
  • Hi! So there's a user who is following my account whose username makes me uncomfortable due to its slight inappropriateness, and I would really like to remove them from my followers so my friends don...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify in South Africa

I had tye amazing experience of Spotify while I was in the US. Please can it come to South Africa

• Casual Listener
  • I had tye amazing experience of Spotify while I was in the US. Please can it come to South Africa
  • eugenevdw
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • spotify wont work
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Cant save to SD card

So because i can no longer save downloaded music files to my SD card im no longer able to support spotify and have cancelled my subscription.... If you want my subscription back bring back the ability to select where spotify files are saved on androi...

• Regular
  • So because i can no longer save downloaded music files to my SD card im no longer able to support spotify and have cancelled my subscription.... If you want my subscription back bring back the abilit...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 10 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 10 comments
  • 1 votes

Webplayer stuck on connecting, multiple API failures (CORS + 503)

The web player has been down for me for at least 12+ hours. It's bad enough that it has barely been usable because the currently playing box gets out of sync for months and months, now I can't even load the page properly. I guess I might try the nati...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player has been down for me for at least 12+ hours. It's bad enough that it has barely been usable because the currently playing box gets out of sync for months and months, now I can't e...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify busy-waits and uses 100% CPU

I'm using Spotify Free (1.0.45.186.g3b5036d6) on Mac with adverts, and at some point during or after the first advert has played, Spotify begins busy-waiting on one of its threads and consumes 100% CPU, with no way to fix other than restarting the cl...

• Regular
  • I'm using Spotify Free (1.0.45.186.g3b5036d6) on Mac with adverts, and at some point during or after the first advert has played, Spotify begins busy-waiting on one of its threads and consumes 100% C...
  • GuruMeditation
  • 7 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Mac
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 1 votes

No sound on Sony SRS-ZR5 in google cast group

I recently added a Sony SRS-ZR5 to my network. I'm able to cast music directly to it (using both Google Cast and Spotify Connect). However, I am unable to play music from it as part of a group. Music plays from the other speakers, but not the Sony. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently added a Sony SRS-ZR5 to my network. I'm able to cast music directly to it (using both Google Cast and Spotify Connect). However, I am unable to play music from it as part of a group. Music...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    google cast
    Sony
  • Fixed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Radio starts playing after a playlist is finished

I have seen threads on this same subject from earlier, that said this issue was resolved with the new update, but I am still having issues with this. After a playlist finishes it will briefly go back to the first song, before starting a radio based o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen threads on this same subject from earlier, that said this issue was resolved with the new update, but I am still having issues with this. After a playlist finishes it will briefly go back...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 9 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist
    Radio
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 1 votes

Airport Express Not In Spotify Devices Menu

A week ago it was working fine. My Airport Express no longer shows in Available Devices. Neither on the Mac desktop Spotify app or my iPhone 6 app. I have deleted and re-installed the iPhone app and restarted the iPhone6. I did install new Airport Ex...

• Regular
  • A week ago it was working fine. My Airport Express no longer shows in Available Devices. Neither on the Mac desktop Spotify app or my iPhone 6 app. I have deleted and re-installed the iPhone app and ...
  • d3m7n_q-1x2qt
  • 35 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Fixed
  • 35 comments
  • 1 votes