Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Spotify Family not working

Trying to add spotify family after I put my credit card and click start my premium for family nothing happens

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to add spotify family after I put my credit card and click start my premium for family nothing happens 
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Same ad played multiple times in a row.

This isn't a huge problem in any way, but just wanted to make you aware that the same ad sometimes get played multiple times in a row... And i mean, it wouldnt take very long to fix, just a variable or two and a if statement?

• Casual Listener
  • This isn't a huge problem in any way, but just wanted to make you aware that the same ad sometimes get played multiple times in a row... And i mean, it wouldnt take very long to fix, just a variable ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify closing and opening by itself every 15''

Hello, I'm having an issue with Spotify on my Macbook. For some reason, it's been two-three days since it started closing and reopening by itself. I can't use it or listen to music because it closes by itself 20 seconds after i've opened it. And then...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having an issue with Spotify on my Macbook. For some reason, it's been two-three days since it started closing and reopening by itself. I can't use it or listen to music because i...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 9 comments
  • 1 likes
  • sporify crashing
    spotify errors
    spotify issues
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 1 votes

BMW Connected Drive - Driving Saftey Dismiss Messgae

Ok so I have Spotify premium version 6.8.0.3786 and a UK BMW 435d Msport.Spotify has worked amazingly well for about a month but recently I have come across and annoying and potentially dangerous problem.In the UK we have unfortunately had a spate of...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I have Spotify premium version 6.8.0.3786 and a UK BMW 435d Msport. Spotify has worked amazingly well for about a month but recently I have come across and annoying and potentially dangerous...
  • Hal900000000000
  • Visitor
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify IS **bleep** and wont stay open

Hey for the past few months everytime Ive opened Spotify on my Win 10 Desktop is states that there is a update I click update and open Spotify only to find that there is a update I click again spotify closes and restarts then a few days later the upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey for the past few months everytime Ive opened Spotify on my Win 10 Desktop is states that there is a update I click update and open Spotify only to find that there is a update I click again spotif...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • GET BETTER PROGRAMMERS
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Two Bands - Same Name

I apologize if this question has already been asked into the ground. However, for over a year now I've been trying to get to different artists named "Pudge" separated. I'm in the rock band Pudge. There is also a rapper named Pudge. I've filled out a ...

• Music Fan
  • I apologize if this question has already been asked into the ground.  However, for over a year now I've been trying to get to different artists named "Pudge" separated.  I'm in the rock ban...
  • AlbionUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • artist separation
    Duplicate Band Names
    Two bands same name
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify stops playing with 1 second left to go of a song

My spotify stops a song with 1 second to go and will not carry on with the playlist or album or anything. Sometimes it will play 2 songs but the same thing will happen. We have premium and it doesn't matter if you are streaming or in offline mode it ...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify stops a song with 1 second to go and will not carry on with the playlist or album or anything.  Sometimes it will play 2 songs but the same thing will happen.  We have premium an...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 8 comments
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 8 comments
  • 1 votes

Bring back the Notification Bell

By removing the notification bell and relying on your algorithms to serve me music. You are directly censoring my relationship with the artist. This intrusion infuriates me and many others. It certainly shafts the artist.

• Regular
  • By removing the notification bell and relying on your algorithms to serve me music. You are directly censoring my relationship with the artist. This intrusion infuriates me and many others. It certai...
  • fjdaf0180923
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Web Player
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Andoird Lock Screen

When the phone is locked, very often the change of song command will not respond. To fix this issue you have to unlock the phone go to the app and change it where occasionally that will not work so app restart is required.

• Casual Listener
  • When the phone is locked, very often the change of song command will not respond. To fix this issue you have to unlock the phone go to the app and change it where occasionally that will not work so a...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    bluetooth
    lock screen
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify no longer allowing me to follow any artists on desktop(Mac) or in app.

For whatever reason, Spotify is no longer allowing me to follow any artists. This is upsetting because I pay monthly for Premium and this does not seem like premium service. If it's not fixed, I may stop using Spotify all together and find another mu...

• Casual Listener
  • For whatever reason, Spotify is no longer allowing me to follow any artists. This is upsetting because I pay monthly for Premium and this does not seem like premium service. If it's not fix...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • following artists
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Match.com

Match.com ad freezes Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Match.com ad freezes Spotify
  • Johnwpowelljr
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Playback not working.

No sound is coming through when attempting to playback songs. The other issue is that when I select an artist Spotify is forwarding through song after song on its own.

• Casual Listener
  • No sound is coming through when attempting to playback songs. The other issue is that when I select an artist Spotify is forwarding through song after song on its own.
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

[Android] Close Button Disappeared from Notif Panel

Close Button disappeared on notification panel. Now I can't close the app entirely.When I try alternative closing option which is closing app from app drawer it's not working. Only disappering on app drawer music continuing to play.Please fix this.

• Regular
  • Close Button disappeared on notification panel. Now I can't close the app entirely. When I try alternative closing option which is closing app from app drawer it's not working. Only disappering on...
  • Bulutbeyaz
  • Regular
  • 7 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 7 comments
  • 1 votes

No info about already added song to a playlist.

When listening to songs in Spotify Web Player there's no such option to see if song is already added to a playlist or not.Fix this!

• Regular
  • When listening to songs in Spotify Web Player there's no such option to see if song is already added to a playlist or not. Fix this!
  • BauerPhillip24
  • 12 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Playlist Info
    web
    Web Player
  • Not An Issue
  • 12 comments
  • 1 votes

Track not available

Cannot play any music. I get a "track not available" blue banner. Happens once in a while, especially if I leave open the standalone app for a few days without using it. But when it happens, I am not able to play any song for a while. I am a Premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • Cannot play any music. I get a "track not available" blue banner.   Happens once in a while, especially if I leave open the standalone app for a few days without using it. But when it happens,...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Ads not loading

When I listen to my music on my desktop at work, I get to the point where a new ad would be loaded and played, but instead it just stops playing anything and isn't able to load the ad. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Spotify or with my computer...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listen to my music on my desktop at work, I get to the point where a new ad would be loaded and played, but instead it just stops playing anything and isn't able to load the ad. I'm not sure i...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Advertisements
    Desktop
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes

[desktop] MacOS Sierra (10.12.1) will NOT stop stuttering?

no matter what i try to do, spotify is stuttering like crazy regardless of how many times i restart, log out/in, and i've reinstalled twice. help?

• Casual Listener
  • no matter what i try to do, spotify is stuttering like crazy regardless of how many times i restart, log out/in, and i've reinstalled twice. help?
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Not showing the whole title for songs

I use a Samsung Galaxy J7, but after some days Spotify stopped rolling the titles for songs and now I can't see the whole title title when it's a long one. Anybody knows what might've happened?

• Casual Listener
  • I use a Samsung Galaxy J7, but after some days Spotify stopped rolling the titles for songs and now I can't see the whole title title when it's a long one. Anybody knows what might've happened?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Notification Disappears/Bluetooth Controls Stop Working/App Not Showing In Certain Conditions

Issue: Under certain circumstances the notification will not appear. When this happens you are unable to use bluetooth controls. Additionally Spotify does not appear as a choice of music player or under power saving settings for apps. Timing: The iss...

• Regular
  • Issue: Under certain circumstances the notification will not appear. When this happens you are unable to use bluetooth controls. Additionally Spotify does not appear as a choice of music player ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Bluetooth problems
    Mobile
    Notification Icon
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes