Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Not showing the whole title for songs

I use a Samsung Galaxy J7, but after some days Spotify stopped rolling the titles for songs and now I can't see the whole title title when it's a long one. Anybody knows what might've happened?

• Casual Listener
  • I use a Samsung Galaxy J7, but after some days Spotify stopped rolling the titles for songs and now I can't see the whole title title when it's a long one. Anybody knows what might've happened?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Notification Disappears/Bluetooth Controls Stop Working/App Not Showing In Certain Conditions

Issue: Under certain circumstances the notification will not appear. When this happens you are unable to use bluetooth controls. Additionally Spotify does not appear as a choice of music player or under power saving settings for apps. Timing: The iss...

• Regular
  • Issue: Under certain circumstances the notification will not appear. When this happens you are unable to use bluetooth controls. Additionally Spotify does not appear as a choice of music player ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Bluetooth problems
    Mobile
    Notification Icon
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes

Broken Pause/Stop on incoming call or on Bluetooth disconnect

Listening to the Music on bluetooth stereo in car, somebody calls you, you answer and music starts playing over the bluetooth call. Also as soon as my phone disconnects from the stereo Spotify goes to the speakers, even if phone was silent mode.

• Casual Listener
  • Listening to the Music on bluetooth stereo in car,  somebody calls you, you answer and music starts playing over the bluetooth call. Also as soon as my phone disconnects from the stereo Spotify ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Amazon Echo Spotify Connect

Whenever I use the Spotify Connect to play music on my Amazon Echo, my phone will show that it's playing, but no music comes out. I then have to pause it, and then push play again for it to work.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I use the Spotify Connect to play music on my Amazon Echo, my phone will show that it's playing, but no music comes out. I then have to pause it, and then push play again for it to work.&nbs...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 10 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Hardware Partner
    iOS
    Mac
  • Closed
  • 10 comments
  • 1 votes

Only the first track plays in a Spotify playlist website embed

Trying to play any playlist in the Spotify web playlist player (with the desktop app installed) on this website only plays the first song: https://www.fredperry.com/subculture/playlist-profile-terry-hall-plnew The track in the iframe updates correctl...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to play any playlist in the Spotify web playlist player (with the desktop app installed) on this website only plays the first song: https://www.fredperry.com/subculture/playlist-profile-t...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Mac
    Web Player
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 1 votes

No radio in Japan?

Hi. I moved a few months ago to Japan and after some time Spotify has been released here too, but I just noticed there is no Radio on iOS and Desktop versions of Spotify. It does have on Web Player though. I don't know if it's a bug, but please fix i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I moved a few months ago to Japan and after some time Spotify has been released here too, but I just noticed there is no Radio on iOS and Desktop versions of Spotify. It does have on Web Pla...
  • takapurio
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Playlist randomly restarts

For the past couple days, when listening to an album, Spotify will occasionally jump back to the first song and start the playlist over. I'm on PC using the desktop app. Anyone else experience this?

• Casual Listener
  • For the past couple days, when listening to an album, Spotify will occasionally jump back to the first song and start the playlist over. I'm on PC using the desktop app. Anyone else experience this?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Playback issue
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Pixel XL Issues

I seem to have few issues on my Pixel XL. 1. Widget control on lock screen and notification bar does not work. 2. Music stops playing within Android Auto, I have to open up Pocket Casts, play something within Pocket Casts and then reopen Spotify. Not...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have few issues on my Pixel XL.   1. Widget control on lock screen and notification bar does not work.    2. Music stops playing within Android Auto, I have to open up Po...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    pixel
    Spotify
    stopping
    Widget
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

[ANDROID] New RTL bug

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 6.0.1 Spotify 6.5.0.1816 armV7 If RTL (Right to Left) is enabled either from developer options or because of the system language (Hebrew, Urdu etc.) music can not be played by tapping a track. Tapping a track brings up ...

• Community Legend
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 6.0.1 Spotify 6.5.0.1816 armV7   If RTL (Right to Left) is enabled either from developer options or because of the system language (Hebrew, Urdu etc.) musi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 comments
  • 1 likes
  • RTL BUG
  • Not An Issue
  • 10 comments
  • 1 votes

Discover mode broken- "To get started, play something you love"

Discover mode doesn't appear to register any activity, which prevents me from exploring discovery features. Do played tracks register with spotify servers only after a fixed amount of time has expired after the creation of a new account? My account i...

• Casual Listener
  • Discover mode doesn't appear to register any activity, which prevents me from exploring discovery features. Do played tracks register with spotify servers only after a fixed amount of time has expire...
  • drdalton
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Player controls stuck after ad

The problem: One plays music until spotify plays ads. After a 29 second ad, for example the one titled Spotify the music controls stuck. The next song is played but one can't switch music or pause/unpause. Also track timeline bar stucks.Image attache...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem: One plays music until spotify plays ads. After a 29 second ad, for example the one titled Spotify the music controls stuck. The next song is played but one can't switch music or pause/un...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

play.spotify.com - 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request.

Am on a Mac trying to access play.spotify.com with this error now showing: "503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request." Have tried accessingplay.spotify.com with 4 different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera), cl...

• Casual Listener
  • Am on a Mac trying to access play.spotify.com with this error now showing:  " 503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request."   Have tried accessing play.spot...
  • rem_cycle
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Hangul for Korean Artists

There's a few korean artists/groups where Spotify doesn't use the hangul name (its official name) or they separate the music like they do with Exo (there's an account for Exo-M and other for Exo-K but the music there should be on Exo). I would like t...

• Casual Listener
  • There's a few korean artists/groups where Spotify doesn't use the hangul name (its official name) or they separate the music like they do with Exo (there's an account for Exo-M and other for Exo-K bu...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Hardware Partner
    iOS
    Linux
    Mac
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
    Windows Phone
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Half my music is gone for each artist I have!

I open my Spotify this morning to find out there's at least five to six songs missing from each artist. I logged out and logged back in some of them appeared but some are still missing.

• Casual Listener
  • I open my Spotify this morning to find out there's at least five to six songs missing from each artist. I logged out and logged back in some of them appeared but some are still missing.
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Missing Track
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify Connect accessible through Guest Network

I am trying to limit access to (and control of) my Spotify Connect device only to users that are connected to the router/home network through the main WiFi SSID. I would expect the Spotify Connect device not to be visible/controllable for users that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to limit access to (and control of) my Spotify Connect device only to users that are connected to the router/home network through the main WiFi SSID.   I would expect the...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • network
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

[Mac] Troubleshooting Spotify

For the past two weeks, I've had the same reoccuring issue. I would play one song and the playlist would not play any other song. An ad would play and then after the ad is done, there's an error message that remains at the top that says "The selected...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past two weeks, I've had the same reoccuring issue. I would play one song and the playlist would not play any other song. An ad would play and then after the ad is done, there's an error mess...
  • camrobbie99
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Playlist
    Technical Support
    Troubleshooting
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

All songs unavailable, including downloaded songs

Wow this is a difficult interface to use. A box pops up over "Idea Subject" and blocks typing text here. I pressed Esc several times to make it go away and each time the popup shot back up as soon as I moved the mouse. The popup has suggestions for p...

• Casual Listener
  • Wow this is a difficult interface to use. A box pops up over "Idea Subject" and blocks typing text here. I pressed Esc several times to make it go away and each time the popup shot back up as soon as...
  • RJPisscat
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

lecture aléatoire sur iphone

Je voudrais écouter la musique autrement que de manière aléatoire avec mon téléphone.... Pourriez-vous m'aider svp?

• Casual Listener
  • Je voudrais écouter la musique autrement que de manière aléatoire avec mon téléphone.... Pourriez-vous m'aider svp?
  • Yannick77
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

PS4 spotify wont log in

I have tried to log in multiple time but the app wont let me sign in. After me trying to sign in about three times it sends me back to the loading screen and gets stuck. When i close the app and load it back in it gets stuck on the loading screen aga...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to log in multiple time but the app wont let me sign in. After me trying to sign in about three times it sends me back to the loading screen and gets stuck. When i close the app and...
  • EstefanyA_Bog
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Ps4 playstation login facebook error problem
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Shuffle is severely broken

So I have a playlist with 1600++ songs and about 80 bob dylan songs. And with shuffle on it is REALLY not shuffling or randomizing.Here's a list of played songs, just to show how it works. I press play on this playlist and it plays as follows: Bob Dy...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a playlist with 1600++ songs and about 80 bob dylan songs. And with shuffle on it is REALLY not shuffling or randomizing. Here's a list of played songs, just to show how it works. I p...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 12 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mobile
    shuffle
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 12 comments
  • 1 votes