Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

[SPOTIFY-BT] somebody having the same issue with blueetooth streaming?

I'm trying to make Spotify streaming over the bluetooth (JBL Charger 3) in my MacBook Pro Retina (10.12.3) and my iPhone 6S (10.2.1). I thought that could be the iPhone or the Mac or the app boom 2 installed in my Mac, but i've done the uninstalling ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to make Spotify streaming over the bluetooth (JBL Charger 3) in my MacBook Pro Retina (10.12.3) and my iPhone 6S (10.2.1). I thought that could be the iPhone or the Mac or the app boom 2 i...
  • thiaqrz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Issue with Multimedia Volume Scroll Wheel in App!

I am having an issue where in the app all the multimedia keys work with Spotify except my volume scroll wheel, I want it to just affect the volume for just spotify but instead it affects the audio of the entire computer. This is valuable to me for st...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue where in the app all the multimedia keys work with Spotify except my volume scroll wheel, I want it to just affect the volume for just spotify but instead it affects the audio of...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    keyboard
    multimedia
    Windows
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Over charged

To Whom it may concern:I Linda Sumpter was charged twice 14.99 my subscriptionIs for 9.99 WHY charged 14.99 . Want to continue subscription.Please respond at your convenience. Thank youLinda Sumpter

• Casual Listener
  • To Whom it may concern: I Linda Sumpter was charged twice 14.99 my subscription Is for 9.99 WHY charged 14.99 . Want to continue subscription. Please respond at your convenience.    Th...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Cannot login to app

I cannot log in to my spotify account on the app on my iPhone, however I can log in on safari. I am using my correct username (not email) and have changed my password now twice. Help please

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot log in to my spotify account on the app on my iPhone, however I can log in on safari. I am using my correct username (not email) and have changed my password now twice. Help please
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Private Listening

How do I keep people from viewing what I am listiening to on SPotify? I have unchecked the marks in settingst that are related to private session and keeping people from viewing but people can still see it. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How do I keep people from viewing what I am listiening to on SPotify? I have unchecked the marks in settingst that are related to private session and keeping people from viewing but people can still ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Connect switches to Web player constantly

When using the Android app (v 7.6.0.1219 arm v7) I get a pop-up saying I'm listening on the web player almost every time I move to a new screen, even though I reselect the phone as my device and don't even have the web player open. If I manage to sta...

• Casual Listener
  • When using the Android app (v 7.6.0.1219 arm v7) I get a pop-up saying I'm listening on the web player almost every time I move to a new screen, even though I reselect the phone as my device and don'...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Control devices via spotify connect in external WIFIs. How to remove device?

Hello, I have a strange problem. I was visting my parents who have a yamaha soundbar with spotify connect (musiccast). Since i was using it with my iphone I'm able to control the device from my own wlan 10km away from the device. Is there any possibi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a strange problem. I was visting my parents who have a yamaha soundbar with spotify connect (musiccast). Since i was using it with my iphone I'm able to control the device from...
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs of a specific artist are glitched and repeat at exactly the same places.

Before I start, this has been an issue for a while now, regardless what system I'm on or how much I restart. Now, the actual problem lies in several of Marika Hackman's songs playing entirely wrong. It seems to skip or repeat in strange spots, totall...

• Casual Listener
  • Before I start, this has been an issue for a while now, regardless what system I'm on or how much I restart. Now, the actual problem lies in several of Marika Hackman's songs playing entirely wrong. ...
  • Maria_B
  • 10 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
  • Case Closed
  • 10 comments
  • 0 votes

Artists with same names are combined

Hi,I listen to an artist, named Leo, who does metal covers. He is currently split onto two separate artist pages, one of which is shared with other artists who do different music. The shared page is https://open.spotify.com/artist/5KWOCu1saEHAhPiLKlO...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I listen to an artist, named Leo, who does metal covers. He is currently split onto two separate artist pages, one of which is shared with other artists who do different music.   The shar...
  • Julian
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Artists mixed up
    artists page
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Not receiving Push Notifications

I have not been receiving any push notifications about artist or playlist updates on the Android app for a long time now. Tried the clean install - still nothing.

• Casual Listener
  • I have not been receiving any push notifications about artist or playlist updates on the Android app for a long time now. Tried the clean install - still nothing.
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't send or see messages

The button that takes you to the messages on the desktop version of Spotify is missing. Also when I right-click a song to share it, I can only "post to followers" and can't send it to specific people.

• Casual Listener
  • The button that takes you to the messages on the desktop version of Spotify is missing. Also when I right-click a song to share it, I can only "post to followers" and can't send it to specific people.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

New Pop Hits ad too loud

When the new pop hits ad show up, my ears suffer. The sound is way much too loud!! You have to lower EVERYTHING to be able to have it at a reasonable volume. Please fix this, I don't want to be able to change my volume each time the ads is there. It'...

• Casual Listener
  • When the new pop hits ad show up, my ears suffer. The sound is way much too loud!! You have to lower EVERYTHING to be able to have it at a reasonable volume.   Please fix this, I don't want to...
  • b12554Galaxy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Albums still not downloadable on desktop after years

Why can I download an album on my mobile device but not on my desktop? This is a simple thing to add. And no, I do not want to convert every album to a playlist thus causing my mobile device playlist section to be filled with "Album" instead of "Play...

• Casual Listener
  • Why can I download an album on my mobile device but not on my desktop? This is a simple thing to add.   And no, I do not want to convert every album to a playlist thus causing my mobile device...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Logging in iOS app

I have tried to reinstall, turn off, and reset my password. I also have tried to reset my wifi access to log in to Spotify however it still gets stuck at the loading screen. It will just show the three dots loading

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to reinstall, turn off, and reset my password. I also have tried to reset my wifi access to log in to Spotify however it still gets stuck at the loading screen. It will just show the thr...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Song will not play

I have downloaded an album and all the songs apart from one will not play. So I've tried removing it, and re installing but it still doesn't work. But every other song on Spotify will work. How do I fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have downloaded an album and all the songs apart from one will not play. So I've tried removing it, and re installing but it still doesn't work. But every other song on Spotify will work. How do I ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Inbox/Sends to followers disappeared

Hey there kind folk at Spotify,I have noticed that both my inbox and my ability to send to followers has disappeared. I know you guys do a heap of A/B testing, and was wondering if I may be part of a test. If so, do you know when the test will commen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there kind folk at Spotify, I have noticed that both my inbox and my ability to send to followers has disappeared. I know you guys do a heap of A/B testing, and was wondering if I may be part of...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    inbox
    sharing option
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Spotify disables surround for Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless.

When playing a song in Spotify it disables Surround and Dialog Plus for my Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless. I can turn it on again and it will work until I close and open Spotify again. Before playback.Starting a song.

SBX No spotify.JPG SBX play spotify.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • When playing a song in Spotify it disables Surround and Dialog Plus for my Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless. I can turn it on again and it will work until I close and open Spotify again...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Case Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

"Theoy of a Deadman" Mistake in Artist Name

Not sure where to post this, but the newest song released by Theory of a Deadman, "Shape of My Heart" is listed under "Theoy of a Deadman" by mistake (missing the r in theory). It has created a new artist profile for an assumably nonexistant band. So...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure where to post this, but the newest song released by Theory of a Deadman, "Shape of My Heart" is listed under "Theoy of a Deadman" by mistake (missing the r in theory). It has created a new a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 7 comments
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Mistake
  • Case Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs not playing

Hi there, I have downloaded songs and some of them will play for a bit and then stop and sone just don't play at all. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have downloaded songs and some of them will play for a bit and then stop and sone just don't play at all. What should I do?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Certain songs on my iPhone 6 will not play

Hello!So I have spotify premium and this issue just started happening about a week ago. When I click on certain songs they play for about 10 seconds and just stop. When I close the app and try to play them again they will not play at all. I only have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! So I have spotify premium and this issue just started happening about a week ago. When I click on certain songs they play for about 10 seconds and just stop. When I close the app and try to p...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes