Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Eliminate hexcodes in profile name

Hi, i login with my facebook account and my last night has an apostrophe in it, O'Shea. It seems the apostrophe shows as a hexcode for my profile. I'm sure others see it too. Think you can do some escaping or replacing to make it look right?Hexcode i...

spotify.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, i login with my facebook account and my last night has an apostrophe in it, O'Shea.  It seems the apostrophe shows as a hexcode for my profile. I'm sure others see it too. Think you can do s...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
    Profile View
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

missing genres on webplayer

Hi all, I recently noticed that two genres are missing from the webplayer, however still show up on my phone. unfortunately, they're the ones I use the most at work: classical & comedy. I can still listen on my phone, but it's nice to connect to the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I recently noticed that two genres are missing from the webplayer, however still show up on my phone. unfortunately, they're the ones I use the most at work: classical & co...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 16 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Closed
  • 16 comments
  • 0 votes

error codes

my spotify app on my phone wont let me go on other peoples accounts or let me see my playlists and on my laptop it wont let me see the overview when i click on profiles

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify app on my phone wont let me go on other peoples accounts or let me see my playlists and on my laptop it wont let me see the overview when i click on profiles
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify not working

So every link to spotify gives me a 503 error code. The phone app doesnt connect to ps4. I want to unsubscribe to this service but i cannot because i cannot open the webpage.

• Casual Listener
  • So every link to spotify gives me a 503 error code. The phone app doesnt connect to ps4. I want to unsubscribe to this service but i cannot because i cannot open the webpage.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • not working
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

This song is not available

I have MANY songs in my playlists that NOW say "this song is not available". These songs were available at the time I downloaded them into my playlist. Also, I'm experiencing constant song stoppage during playback. I am a premium subscriber. But I mi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have MANY songs in my playlists that NOW say "this song is not available". These songs were available at the time I downloaded them into my playlist. Also, I'm experiencing constant song stoppage d...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Downloaded music becomes un-downloaded every five days, though I log in to website.

The music that I have downloaded to my ipod becomes un-downloaded every five days. I do log into the website, but this does not seem to help. Thanks! Jenn

• Casual Listener
  • The music that I have downloaded to my ipod becomes un-downloaded every five days.  I do log into the website, but this does not seem to help.   Thanks!   Jenn
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

I was listening music on my laptop and Spofity auto-switched to my phone to play the music

Spotify you seriously need to fix this bug. I was listening music on my laptop and Spofity auto-switched to my phone to play the music, while I was in the library. And I didn't know it happened because I was concentrating on something. Someone approa...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify you seriously need to fix this bug. I was listening music on my laptop and Spofity auto-switched to my phone to play the music, while I was in the library.   And I didn't know it...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • bugs
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlists not syncing between devices

I have been having a lot of trouble getting my playlists to sync across my devices. When I access my playlist on my laptop it says I have 919 songs but the same playlist on my phone shows 925 songs. I have several other playlists that are smaller wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having a lot of trouble getting my playlists to sync across my devices. When I access my playlist on my laptop it says I have 919 songs but the same playlist on my phone shows 925 so...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists not syncing between devices
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

I'm getting seriously irritated with the lack of quality of this app

My songs keep getting deleted and if I don't get some help I'm canceling my subscription and telling EVERYBODY to do so as well. Not happy one bit.

• Casual Listener
  • My songs keep getting deleted and if I don't get some help I'm canceling my subscription and telling EVERYBODY to do so as well. Not happy one bit.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Lack of customer service
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Song related to the wrong artist

The song "Beg For It" from Iggy Azalea has "Mo" on feature. When it is clicked, go to artist Mo, not to MØ (Vide screenshot).

• Casual Listener
  • The song "Beg For It" from Iggy Azalea has "Mo" on feature. When it is clicked, go to artist Mo, not to MØ (Vide screenshot).
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Disappeared

So, there's a playlist called Happy Songs (not Happy Hits), that I'm really into. I love every single song on it, and listen to it all the time. But today, it disappeared. The option to go in it is still there, but I can't play any of the songs. I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • So, there's a playlist called Happy Songs (not Happy Hits), that I'm really into. I love every single song on it, and listen to it all the time. But today, it disappeared. The option to go in it...
  • sandradeutl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • disappearing playlist
    Happy Songs
    help me
    Help please
    Playlist
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Greyed songs

I've never experienced any problem to play whatever song on spotify premium. Today i downloaded this playlist and some songs are grey and i cannot play them. If i click on it, i get the meassage "songs not avialable, try the radio for this artist". A...

• Casual Listener
  • I've never experienced any problem to play whatever song on spotify premium. Today i downloaded this playlist and some songs are grey and i cannot play them. If i click on it, i get the meassage "son...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Greyed
    Radio
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Music Pauses

I have Spotify premium on my IPhone 7 and after about 7-10 minutes the music pauses. It is typically in the middle of a song. I have to skip the song and hit pause then play to get it playing again. Has anyone had any problems with this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium on my IPhone 7 and after about 7-10 minutes the music pauses. It is typically in the middle of a song. I have to skip the song and hit pause then play to get it playing again. ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

I can't pay

Hello everyone,When I open the page to pay by credit card; circle is constantly turning and the form of payment is not opening up. I have tried several times for days but still the same.Thanks for your helpGood Day

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, When I open the page to pay by credit card; circle is constantly turning and the form of payment is not opening up. I have tried several times for days but still the same. ...
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Random songs will not play on premium

Over the last couple of weeks every second or third song that tries to play in a que for whatever reason just doesn't.I've looked up this problem and it has been an issue in the past but none of the posts say anything about it being a problem on prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the last couple of weeks every second or third song that tries to play in a que for whatever reason just doesn't. I've looked up this problem and it has been an issue in the past but none of th...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Corrupted playlist : impossible to read, edit, or delete

Hi everyone, I have a problem on my account which is the following : - I created a playlist on my phone, everything was fine first- Couldn't access it from my phone, strange, infinite loading, can't delete it either- Can't do anything about it from m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I have a problem on my account which is the following :   - I created a playlist on my phone, everything was fine first - Couldn't access it from my phone, strange, infi...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • corrupted playlist
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify not working on Samsung TV AND Playstation 4

It's been weeks now, and all I get to see is the loading screen. I tried reinstalling, doesn't work. Anyone knows what's up?

• Casual Listener
  • It's been weeks now, and all I get to see is the loading screen. I tried reinstalling, doesn't work. Anyone knows what's up?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 8 comments
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation4
    Samsung
    Samsung tv app application
    Sony
  • Closed
  • 8 comments
  • 0 votes

can't play current song

Right so now I'm annoyed. It's been doing this on my phone here and there but I brushed it off. Now I can't play anything on my mac. ANYTHING. and I've tried restarting my wifi, reinstalling Spotify, and nothing just seems to work. I'm not paying for...

• Casual Listener
  • Right so now I'm annoyed. It's been doing this on my phone here and there but I brushed it off. Now I can't play anything on my mac. ANYTHING. and I've tried restarting my wifi, reinstalling Spotify,...
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Mac
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Student Discount - Brazil (manual verification)

Hey all! We're aware an issue at the moment affecting manual verification when applying the student discount in Brazil. Some universities that were available for the student discount in Brazil are now missing when clicking through the link in the ema...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey all!   We're aware an issue at the moment affecting manual verification when applying the student discount in Brazil.   Some universities that were available for the ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • student discount
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist issue

Hi, I've had a Playlist for a while and decided to add a couple of songs to it. From around 200 songs to 280. But now, when I play the Playlist, only the 200 previous songs would play and the newest ones aren't being played on random. They are availa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had a Playlist for a while and decided to add a couple of songs to it. From around 200 songs to 280. But now, when I play the Playlist, only the 200 previous songs would play and the newest ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes