Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

[iOS 3.5.0.] Grey Bars in Your Music

Thread: 1170585Status: Under Investigation Description: Random grey bars since iOS 3.5.0 update my appear when sorting by Title in Your Music > Songs. The wrong song may also play in some cases. To reproduce: Go to Your Music > Songs Sort by song tit...

grey.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread: 1170585 Status: Under Investigation Description: Random grey bars since iOS 3.5.0 update my appear when sorting by Title in Your Music > Songs. The wrong song may also play in so...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • Fixed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android] Low volume levels

Description: Volume levels lower than normal starting with the 3.0.0.1118 update. Users have tested the following: To reproduce: Tried using Equalizer Set Quality to Extreme Quality Tried changing equalizer settings Played the same track on max Quali...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Description : Volume levels lower than normal starting with the  3.0.0.1118  update.    Users have tested the following: To reproduce:   Tried using ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Fixed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Gift cards starting with INC aren't redeeming

Thread: 1161106 Description: Gift cards starting with INC aren't redeeming on the Spotify.com website. Additional information: We are currently investigating this for users. For now please send us an email via the contact form with a picture of the b...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread : 1161106   Description: Gift cards starting with INC aren't redeeming on the Spotify.com website.   Additional information: We are currently investigating this f...
  • zschehr06
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Hardware Partner
  • Fixed
  • 10 comments
  • 0 votes

Re: Sharing a song (my friend's name is not X)

Hi there and welcome to the community, Thanks for reporting. I can reproduce that on my end too. Don't worry, it's just a cosmetic issue. When you press Send, then the track will be send to your friend without any issues. @Daniel can move this one to...

• Community Legend
  • Hi there and welcome to the community,   Thanks for reporting. I can reproduce that on my end too.  Don't worry, it's just a cosmetic issue. When you press Send, then the track will b...
  • Antonio1943
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Fixed
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes

Trouble signing up for US Student discount

Thread: 980290 Description: Users trying to sign up for the Premium student discount are seeing the error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." Additional information: This is currenty under investigation. For now please get in touc...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread: 980290   Description: Users trying to sign up for the Premium student discount are seeing the error message  " Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."   ...
  • cesarfcl
  • 35 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Fixed
  • 35 comments
  • 0 votes

1.0.1... Desktop client showing wrong album

Spotify Premium Version1.0.1.1058.g723c871a Windows 7 Desktop, Ethernet connection to 18meg broadband. The (Beta?) Client is behaving badly for me - mostly it's problems that are impossible to recreate such as selecting a track for playback but getti...

Screenshot 2015-02-27 17.45.17.png
  • Roadie
  • Spotify Premium Version1.0.1.1058.g723c871a Windows 7 Desktop, Ethernet connection to 18meg broadband.   The (Beta?) Client is behaving badly for me - mostly it's problems that are impossi...
  • unhillbilly
  • 18 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Fixed
  • 18 comments
  • 0 votes

Client hangs

More often than not, the client hangs, especially when changing song. Client will hang for quite a while with balloon indicating that it doesn't respond. Fix!

• Roadie
  • More often than not, the client hangs, especially when changing song.   Client will hang for quite a while with balloon indicating that it doesn't respond.   Fix!
  • Jim
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 0 votes

Shortcut ctrl/cmd+a not working in album-view

Ctrl/cmd+a is not working in album view. While you're at it, you could fix copying using ctrl/cmd+c as well: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Bugs/Copy-paste-from-artist-album-page-has-been-broken-since-0-8-5-or/idi-p/979011

• Roadie
  • Ctrl/cmd+a is not working in album view.   While you're at it, you could fix copying using ctrl/cmd+c as well: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Bugs/Copy-paste-from-artist-album-pag...
  • Jim
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Searching on "Send To" causes app crash

Thread: 966867 Description: Attempting to perform a search/filter on the Send To window causes an application crash. To reproduce: Select "..." > Share > Send to... Tap "Search" (after list loads). App crashes. Workaround: Use another sharing method....

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 966867  Description: Attempting to perform a search/filter on the Send To window causes an application crash.    To reproduce: Select "..." > Share > Sen...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Fixed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Adding songs to other playlist on IPhone fails

Thread: 965929 Description: Unable to add local files to (another) playlist on iOS. Error: "Title cannot be loaded. These title are not available at the moment. Please try again later". If i try it with the Android App it works without a problem. To ...

• Roadie
  • Thread: 965929 Description: Unable to add local files to (another) playlist on iOS.   Error: "Title cannot be loaded. These title are not available at the moment. Please try again l...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Fixed
  • 10 comments
  • 0 votes

[WP8.x] Ignores "Download over 2G/3G" Option

Thread: 947001 Description: Spotify will sync offline tracks over mobile network even with "Download over 2G/3G" turned off. To reproduce: Select "Download over 2G/3G" to off in Settings, Spotify will say it is in offline mode. Select a playlist to b...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 947001 Description: Spotify will sync offline tracks over mobile network even with  "Download over 2G/3G" turned off.   To reproduce: Select  "Download over 2...
  • Jim
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows Phone
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] "Can't Play Current Track" Error on Free

Thread: 934135 (and many others) Description: "Can't play current track" error being displayed on Spotify Free accounts due to HQ streaming not being automatically disabled in v0.9.14.13. To reproduce: Drop from Spotify Premium to Free with HQ stream...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 934135 (and many others) Description: "Can't play current track" error being displayed on Spotify Free accounts due to HQ streaming not being automatically disabled in v0 ....
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 52 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mac
    Windows
  • Fixed
  • 52 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS/iPhone] Can't delete Starred Tracks on iPhone

Unable to delete tracks on Starred playlist of the iPhone, more details on this thread here. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-delete-songs-on-Starred-playlist-using-mobile-app/td-p/898713

• Community Legend
  • Unable to delete tracks on Starred playlist of the iPhone, more details on this thread here.   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Can-t-delete-songs-on-Star...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Usability bug for Facebook sign-in needing to update email address

I sign in with facebook (username and pw are FB based) I need to update my notification email address In my account I change it, but then to make the change I have to confirm with a password....but the password I know is keyed to FB, it's not keyed t...

• Regular
  • I sign in with facebook (username and pw are FB based) I need to update my notification email address In my account I change it, but then to make the change I have to confirm with a password....but t...
  • Jim
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes

[WP8.x] App Always Resets to Browse on Pause and Resume

Thread: 899761 Description: The Windows Phone application always starts on Browse after a pause and resume event, even though it appears to remember past position in the app. To reproduce: Start a song playing, get the "now-playing" full screen; Tap ...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 899761 Description: The Windows Phone application always starts on Browse after a pause and resume event, even though it appears to remember past position in the app.    ...
  • JosePlayzCool
  • Visitor
  • 12 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows Phone
  • Closed
  • 12 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] [Windows] Re sizable Maximized Window

Thread: 876853 Description: With Windows Aero snap functionality disabled, Spotify does not follow the convention of preventing a click and drag of a maximised window. Reported in 0.9.11.27. To reproduce (thanks to @thatloginisalre Launch spotify Max...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 876853 Description: With Windows Aero snap functionality disabled, Spotify does not follow the convention of preventing a click and drag of a maximised window.    Repor...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • aero
    Desktop
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Your Music - Unable to Save

Thread: 885043 758155 880959 88489 889245 886139 889761 Status: Under Investigation Description: Under certain circumstances, Your Music fails to save content correctly. This bug appears to be cross platform and is unrelated to the 10,000 track limit...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 885043 758155 880959 88489 889245 886139 889761 Status: Under Investigation Description: Under certain circumstances, Your Music fails to save conte...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 65 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Your Music
  • Closed
  • 65 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mac][Desktop] Adding Tracks to Playlist Causes Crash

Thread: 666214Status: Fixed Description: Ongoing reports that adding tracks to playlists on Mac OS X, either via right click or drag and drop causes a client crash. To reproduce: Attempt to add tracks to a playlist by either method. First attempt wil...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 666214 Status: Fixed Description: Ongoing reports that adding tracks to playlists on Mac OS X, either via right click or drag and drop causes a client crash.    To rep...
  • fara_petale
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • add
    Crash
    Desktop
    drag and drop
    Mac
    Playlist
  • Fixed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Last Track Plays Twice after Advert

Thread: 701196, 765173Status: New Description: Using Spotify free, if an advert is played after the last track on a playlist or artist/album page, the last track will be repeated after the advert ends. To reproduce: Play a playlist/album/artist page ...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 701196, 765173 Status: New Description: Using Spotify free, if an advert is played after the last track on a playlist or artist/album page, the last track will be repeated afte...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 8 comments
  • 0 likes
  • advert
    Desktop
    Free
  • Fixed
  • 8 comments
  • 0 votes

[iPad] Screen Rotation Behavior Broken

Thread: 763861 (Reproduced in Rock Star chat)Status: Fixed Description: Spotify's rotation detection appears to be broken in Spotify for iOS 1.1.x on iPad. Opening/Closing the app or locking/unlocking the screen (with Spotify in the foreground) will ...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 763861 (Reproduced in Rock Star chat) Status: Fixed Description: Spotify's rotation detection appears to be broken in Spotify for iOS 1.1.x on iPad. Opening/Closing the app or ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 46 comments
  • 0 likes
  • ipad
    rotation
    screen
  • Fixed
  • 46 comments
  • 0 votes