Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Songs removed from playlist, but not removed from Spotify

Device: Windows, OS X, Nexus 6 Operating System Version: Windows 7, El Capitan Spotify Version: 1.0.16.104 Description: Songs were removed from playlist, but not removed from spotify Additional information: One day I noticed that my playlist was CONS...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Windows, OS X, Nexus 6   Operating System Version: Windows 7, El Capitan   Spotify Version: 1.0.16.104   Description: Songs were removed from playlist, but not remov...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Mac
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Unable to add new songs to music library

Device:OS X Operating System Version:10.8 Mountain Lion Spotify Version:1.0.15.133 Description:Whenever I don't have a song "checked" and try to add it to my music/songs it appears to be added to my library. However, whenever I restart the device, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: OS X   Operating System Version: 10.8 Mountain Lion   Spotify Version: 1.0.15.133   Description: Whenever I don't have a song "checked" and try to add it to my mus...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mac
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't play current track error after 1.0.16.104.g3b776c9e update

Device: WindowsOperating System Version: Windows 7Spotify Version: 1.0.16.104.g3b776c9eDescription: "Can't play current track error" being displayed on Spotify Premium account.To reproduce:Install version 1.0.16.104.g3b776c9ePlay any track....Workaro...

• Casual Listener
  • Device:  Windows Operating System Version:  Windows 7 Spotify Version:  1.0.16.104.g3b776c9e Description:  "Can't play current track error" being displayed on Spotify Premi...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[Windows] Ads interrupt songs with crossfade enabled

Device:Windows Operating System Version:Windows 7 Spotify Version:1.0.15.133 Description:With crossfade enabled, ads will interrupt the song a few seconds before its end. This number of seconds equals the number of seconds of the crossfade. To reprod...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Windows   Operating System Version: Windows 7   Spotify Version: 1.0.15.133   Description: With crossfade enabled, ads will interrupt the song a few seconds before...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Current playing song does not match the highlighted song

Device:Windows Operating System Version:Windows 7 Spotify Version:1.0.15.133.gf21970bd Description:When listening ODESZA's album "In Return (Deluxe Edition)", the song shown on the current song placeholder does not match the highlighted song in the a...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Windows   Operating System Version: Windows 7   Spotify Version: 1.0.15.133.gf21970bd   Description: When listening ODESZA's album "In Return (Deluxe Edition)", the s...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • metadata
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Discovery recommendations not working.

Device:Samsung T217A tablet and Dell laptop Operating System Version:Several Spotify Version:?? Description:I am no longer getting recommendations from Discover. I get thrown back to the opening Browse menu with all the awful mood/genre/etc playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • Device:Samsung T217A tablet and Dell laptop   Operating System Version:Several   Spotify Version:??   Description:I am no longer getting recommendations from Discover. I get thro...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • android. desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Music name error

Device: Android Operating System Version: Spotify Version: Brazilian Description:The "De Menos Crime" album, in brazilian version of Spotify, has a error in musics names. The name of first song "Apresentação DJ Wlad" is "Fogo na bomba", the name of t...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Android   Operating System Version:    Spotify Version: Brazilian   Description: The "De Menos Crime" album, in brazilian version of Spotify, has a error in musics ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • music library
    music name
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Radio voting broken when playing on another device

Device:Macbook Pro Retina, Custom Intel-based computerOperating System Version: Mac OSX 10.10.5, Windows 7Spotify Version:1.0.15.133.gf21970bd, 1.0.15.133.gf21970bdDescription: I am unable to use the thumbsup/thumbsdown controls normally present in t...

spotify_radio.png spotify_radio_2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Device: Macbook Pro Retina, Custom Intel-based computer Operating System Version:  Mac OSX 10.10.5, Windows 7 Spotify Version: 1.0.15.133.gf21970bd, 1.0.15.133.gf21970bd Description: &nbs...
  • GameBroAdvance
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Playback problem
    Radio
  • Not An Issue
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Cannot Add Songs to Queue

So I just updated to the most recent version of Spotify, and now I can't add songs to my queue. I right click, select "Add to queue", and when I go to my queue, it says there are no songs in my queue. This sucks. Wish I hadn't updated, because the se...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just updated to the most recent version of Spotify, and now I can't add songs to my queue. I right click, select "Add to queue", and when I go to my queue, it says there are no songs in my queue...
  • dr_dunc
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • queue
  • Not An Issue
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Often can't add a song to a playlist

OS X (desktop, installed) version only (that I've noticed): I often am unable to add the currently playing song to a playlist; only after restarting Spotify is this possible (again). At some point, I am unable to add _any_ song to a playlist (via dra...

• Casual Listener
  • OS X (desktop, installed) version only (that I've noticed):   I often am unable to add the currently playing song to a playlist; only after restarting Spotify is this possible (again). At some...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mac
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Notificans on windows spotify player you download is not working

been having problens since the last couple updates with the player you download for windows not the web player. first the notifications everytime you click on it when it seens to minimize or maximize the player window . it doesnt open and show the ne...

• Regular
  • been having problens since the last couple updates with the player you download for windows not the web player.  first the notifications everytime you click on it when it seens to  minimize...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows 7
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Missing content when I'm pretty sure Spotify has the rights for it

A few albums have stopped being available on Spotify. For example, 'Age of Adz' by Sufjan Stevens is gone, even though other albums by him are available - and Age of Adz has the same label as them, and that album is available from Spotify's rivals al...

• Casual Listener
  • A few albums have stopped being available on Spotify. For example, 'Age of Adz' by Sufjan Stevens is gone, even though other albums by him are available - and Age of Adz has the same label ...
  • DJSEBAPARATODOS
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Web Player
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Spotify online player] No possibility to select and add more then one song at time

I had added to "My tracks" some songs. I wouls like to add them all to one existing playlist, but spotify player (the online one) don't allow to select more then one song to add it to playlist. It's annoying and difficult with bigger amounnt of songs

• Regular
  • I had added to "My tracks" some songs. I wouls like to add them all to one existing playlist, but spotify player (the online one) don't allow to select more then one song to add it to playlist. It's ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

airplay doesn't work anymore

Hello,I used to to play spotify on my hifi thru my freebox with airplay.Since one or two week it doesn't work anymore, there is the following message; track can't be played.With Itunes I can play music with airplay without issues.This issue occurs on...

• Regular
  •   Hello, I used to to play spotify on my hifi thru my freebox with airplay. Since one or two week it doesn't work anymore, there is the following message; track can't be played. With Itunes ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
  • Not An Issue
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Update 1.0.15.133 major problems (notifications, inbox, profile)

After the last spotify update 1.0.15 I've encountered a few problems. Other spotify users have also mentioned the problems I'm about to describe When using Spotify Windows desktop (Windows version is not relevant) -Mouse-click on inbox does not work ...

• Casual Listener
  • After the last spotify update 1.0.15 I've encountered a few problems. Other spotify users have also mentioned the problems I'm about to describe   When using Spotify Windows desktop (Windows ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 8 comments
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Desktop
    inbox
    Notifications
    settings
    Spotify 1.0.15.133
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 8 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Free Users

What happened to Spotify app for the free users? I can't pick what songs I want to listen to. I don't like it at all and think it just down right sucks. I didn't mind the ads. In fact, I was already used to the ads. I understand why the ads are neede...

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to Spotify app for the free users? I can't pick what songs I want to listen to. I don't like it at all and think it just down right sucks. I didn't mind the ads. In fact, I was already ...
  • elscpa
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

musica borrada

desaparecieron Todas las canciones de reproducción creadas y los artistas tambien su discografía y no me gusta pagar premium y que pase esto

• Casual Listener
  • desaparecieron Todas las canciones de reproducción creadas  y los artistas tambien  su discografía  y no me gusta pagar premium y que pase esto
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Connect not available on iPhone since update to 4.0.0

On my iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.0.2 I can select a device at the bottom of the Spotify window, which brings up a device list to choose from. But on my IPhone 6S with iOS 9.0.2 selecting the device at the bottom brings up the full player window without a ...

• Regular
  • On my iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.0.2 I can select a device at the bottom of the Spotify window, which brings up a device list to choose from. But on my IPhone 6S with iOS 9.0.2 selecting the device at the...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Incorrect album for "Sugahpunch"

This artist has an album on their page they didn't make. The "Candyland" album is not made by them, it's probably made by someone else with the same name.

• Casual Listener
  • This artist has an album on their page they didn't make. The "Candyland" album is not made by them, it's probably made by someone else with the same name.
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • track information
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes