Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Wrong Song

"Eski Dostum Tankla Gelmiş" album by "Adamlar" have a wrong song. "Kapısı Kapalı" is not a song like that. It's wrong song. That's one of my favorite songs. Please spotify, fix it.

• Casual Listener
  • "Eski Dostum Tankla Gelmiş" album by "Adamlar" have a wrong song. "Kapısı Kapalı" is not a song like that. It's wrong song. That's one of my favorite songs. Please spotify, fix it.
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mobile
    Web Player
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Notification Drop-down Box

Hi Spotify, when you click on a new addition to the notification drop-down box, are the other notifications supposed to deselect as well? This is VERY annoying. Again, the only way to really keep track of new music is to keep track of times, days, et...

• Roadie
  • Hi Spotify, when you click on a new addition to the notification drop-down box, are the other notifications supposed to deselect as well? This is VERY annoying. Again, the only way to really keep tra...
  • bjc999
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Index off by 1 on mac desktop application.

The actual song that is being played is Lights, but the player shows the one above it. This issues persists for all the songs in the playlist. Please take a look at this.

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.08.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.20.10 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   The actual song that is being played is Lights, but the player shows the one above it. This issues persists for all the songs in the playlist. Please take a look at this.    
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs queue drag and drop

Songs queue has some specified limit. When that limit is reached it isn't possible to see new songs added later till old items aren't deleted manually or played.For example it isn't possible to move new songs from the end of list to its' beginning.

• Casual Listener
  • Songs queue has some specified limit. When that limit is reached it isn't possible to see new songs added later till old items aren't deleted manually or played. For example it isn't possible to mov...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Do i need to be premium to send songs to friends?

I have been trying to send songs to an added friend in spotify, but after I press send the circle just spins indefinitly(like it loading but nothing ever happens) Do i need to be premium to send songs to friends? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to send songs to an added friend in spotify,   but after I press send the circle just spins indefinitly(like it loading but nothing ever happens)     Do i need to...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Web Player
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't Log in to Spotify

Everytime I try to log in to my spotify account on my laptop it says "A firewall may be locking Spotify. Please Update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally you could try changing the currently used proxt settings" I have done everything this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I try to log in to my spotify account on my laptop it says "A firewall may be locking Spotify. Please Update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally you could try changing the currentl...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows 10
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Android phone hangs after an advert on Spotify Free

HiI wonder if anyone has come across this problem. My wife and I have a Samsung Galaxy Fame running Android Jellybean 4.1 OS. After adverts on Spotfy free, the phone freezes and I have to restart to get back to playing Spotify. This only seems to hap...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I wonder if anyone has come across this problem. My wife and I have a Samsung Galaxy Fame running Android Jellybean 4.1 OS. After adverts on Spotfy free, the phone freezes and I have to restart t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

EXTREMELY LOUD commercials, normal/quiet volume spotify.

iE: the public enemy commercial getting played right now. EXTREMELY LOUD, compared to the music, barely audible, which i have been listening to. please equalize sound levels with commercials and music.

• Casual Listener
  • iE:  the public enemy commercial getting played right now.  EXTREMELY LOUD, compared to the music, barely audible, which i have been listening to.     please equalize sound levels...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

So I've had my account for a few years now, however, I've had problems with logging in since the whole "Enter Username" or "Use your Facebook" thing changed with the log in portal. So I've found a way to make it work. Now though, the login portal won...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had my account for a few years now, however, I've had problems with logging in since the whole "Enter Username" or "Use your Facebook" thing changed with the log in portal. So I've found a wa...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Different artist in same page

https://open.spotify.com/artist/77faXTf6wXs3L2CVol0c8C In E-Force page we can see a metal band album. (DEMONIKHOL) https://www.facebook.com/eforcenl?fref=ts - Hardstyle https://www.facebook.com/eforceoffical - Metal band

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/77faXTf6wXs3L2CVol0c8C   In E-Force page we can see a metal band album. (DEMONIKHOL)    https://www.facebook.com/eforcenl?fref=ts - Hardst...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    PC
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Window size and location is not remembered between device restarts

The size and location of the Windows Spoity desktop window is not remember between device restarts. This started to occur directly after upgrading to Spotify release 1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51. The size and location is remembered when the Spotify desktop c...

• Casual Listener
  • The size and location of the Windows Spoity desktop window is not remember between device restarts.  This started to occur directly after upgrading to Spotify release 1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51. ...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Not correct IMAGE for electric universe

I tried to find a way to contact spotify about this issue, but I could not find out how to contect them.... The IMAGE OF ALBUM cover for Electric Universe - Devine design is wrong!!! You guys are using image for album Electric Universe - Silence in a...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to find a way to contact spotify about this issue, but I could not find out how to contect them.... The IMAGE OF ALBUM cover for Electric Universe - Devine design is wrong!!! You guys are usi...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

FACEBOOK DOESNT SHOW SONGS ON TIMELINE

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My facebook used to show 'now listening to' but it stopped working about two weeks ago? Now and again it will post a random song then stop working again. I have tried removing spotify from fb and reinstalling it and no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I hope someone can help me.   My facebook used to show 'now listening to' but it stopped working about two weeks ago? Now and again it will post a random song then stop working ag...
  • medial
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • Not An Issue
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding a track to a playlist stops working after a few minutes

Since upgrade version 1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51 on Windows 8, adding a track to a playlist stops working after a few minutes. This concerns all ways of adding a track (through drag and drop and through menu action). Edit: apparently this only affecting pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Since upgrade version 1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51 on Windows 8, adding a track to a playlist stops working after a few minutes.   This concerns all ways of adding a track (through drag...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify and windows 10

I can't play music with Spotify after and upgrade to windows 10. It was ok whith windows 8.1. I did an uninstall of the erlier versjon and installed a new as recomended by Spotify. What is the problem? And how can I solve this matter? Very anoying. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play music with Spotify after and upgrade to windows 10. It was ok whith windows 8.1. I did an uninstall of the erlier versjon and installed a new as recomended by Spotify. What is the proble...
  • poczontek51
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Disabling playback device during music execution in spotify crashes spotify.

Hi, I was testing the playback devices in my PC by disabling them and noticed a bug in spotify whereby spotify play's the first second of every song in the playlist and keeps skipping to the next in a loop. Steps to reproduce: 1) Start playing a song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was testing the playback devices in my PC by disabling them and noticed a bug in spotify whereby spotify play's the first second of every song in the playlist and keeps skipping t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playback problem
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

NW-ZX1 Previous/Next Button Issue

As Spotify is now cooperated with Sony, I m reli sad tat my NW-ZX1 Previous/Next Button are not compatible with spotify. Is it juz my problem or this one is a known issue? If this is a known issue, plz.........fix this, cuz the Previous/Next button i...

• Casual Listener
  • As Spotify is now cooperated with Sony, I m reli sad tat my NW-ZX1 Previous/Next Button are not compatible with spotify. Is it juz my problem or this one is a known issue? If this is a known issue, p...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Template for Ongoing Issue posts

Thread: Include the Id number for the thread in the forums and make it a hyperlink (e.g. 934135) Description: In one or two sentences describe the issues. (e.g. "Can't play current track" error being displayed on Spotify Free accounts due to HQ strea...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread : Include the Id number for the thread in the forums and make it a hyperlink (e.g.  934135 )   Description: In one or two sentences describe the issues. (e.g.  "Can't pla...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Kindle Fire Problems

For a couple of days now, my kindle fire has been treated by spotify as a mobile phone. I can no longer play any other way than to shuffle. Why are k idle fire users being victimised this way when other tablet brands continue to have full use of pick...

• Casual Listener
  • For a couple of days now, my kindle fire has been treated by spotify as a mobile phone. I can no longer play any other way than to shuffle. Why are k idle fire users being victimised this way when ot...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • fire
    Kindle
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Can´t listen to a song in my Playlist (bug with the Song/Album Cover) Windows

Hi, First I had the issue that i couldn´t listen to some songs in my own Playlist.The song I clicked on my own playlist, just got skipped, but if i search for the song again and click on it (in the search results, not in my playlist) i could hear the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    First I had the issue that i couldn´t listen to some songs in my own Playlist. The song I clicked on my own playlist, just got skipped, but if i search for the song again and clic...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes