Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Spotify playlists getting reset?

I follow different playlists like Indie Pop Chillout, Classical Essentials, etc. I was listening to Classical Essentials yesterday, taking the ones I like the most and putting it on my own playlist. Today it got updated, it said in my notifications, ...

• Music Fan
  • I follow different playlists like Indie Pop Chillout, Classical Essentials, etc.  I was listening to Classical Essentials yesterday, taking the ones I like the most and putting it on my own...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Hardware Partner
    iOS
    Linux
    Mac
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
    Windows Phone
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Double-clicking a playlist on desktop sidebar opens edit playlist

I sometimes change playlist by double-clicking but it also triggers the edit playlist window and it happens all of the time. I didn't select to edit the playlist.

• Visitor
  • I sometimes change playlist by double-clicking but it also triggers the edit playlist window and it happens all of the time. I didn't select to edit the playlist.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

cant select a song I need

I am really annoyed atm with the current update I cannot select a tune for what I want with wifi? Can this be downgraded (kindle fire hdx)

• Casual Listener
  • I am really annoyed atm with the current update I cannot select a tune for what I want with wifi? Can this be downgraded (kindle fire hdx)
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Downgrade
    kindle fire
    Update
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Play individual tracks not working

Since yesterday, I cannot pick an individual track to play, either from a playlist or from a search. The only way to listen now is to play shuffle and hope for the best. Not easy when my playlists are 1500 tracks long. Have I developed a fault. I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday, I cannot pick an individual track to play, either from a playlist or from a search. The only way to listen now is to play shuffle and hope for the best. Not easy when my playlists ar...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • kindle fire
  • Not An Issue
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes

removing songs in collaborative playlist doesn't work anymore

I started a collabortaive playlist half a year ago, and now people are not able anymore to remove songs that they once added to the playlist. This used to work in the past. Anybody else having this issue?

• I started a collabortaive playlist half a year ago, and now people are not able anymore to remove songs that they once added to the playlist. This used to work in the past. Anybody else having this i...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Incorrect song names

This album https://open.spotify.com/album/6NSPnCgPvme4CrXGLRMQxHlooks odd, the names are wrong and no artists.

• Casual Listener
  • This album https://open.spotify.com/album/6NSPnCgPvme4CrXGLRMQxH looks odd, the names are wrong and no artists.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Lists are flickering upon scrolling - 0.9.14.13

When scrolling lists, both playlist overview and playlists, the window part is flickering. I have only checked this on OS X Yosemite.

• Roadie
  • When scrolling lists, both playlist overview and playlists, the window part is flickering. I have only checked this on OS X Yosemite.
  • Artwrite12
  • 26 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • Not An Issue
  • 26 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] [Windows] Installer Failure on Windows XP

Thread: 909197 56307 285092 Description: Some users reporting they are unable to install Spotify (v0.9.12.10) on Windows XP. To reproduce: Attempt to install Spotify on Windows XP without a previous installation being present. Workaround: Use the web...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 909197 56307 285092 Description: Some users reporting they are unable to install Spotify (v0.9.12.10) on Windows XP.   To reproduce: Attempt to install Spotify...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 33 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 33 comments
  • 0 votes

Reporting a bug. How does this work?

Welcome to the Bugs board. How does it work? We're trying a new form of keeping track of bugs on the Spotify Community. Here's how we envision this will work: Only specific users can start new topics here. To keep this forum as clear as possible, and...

• Spotify Legend
  • Welcome to the Bugs board.   How does it work? We're trying a new form of keeping track of bugs on the Spotify Community.   Here's how we envision this will work: Only spe...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • information
  • Not An Issue
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[WP8.1] Unable To Login

Thread: 901799 889375 Status: More Information Needed Description: Some users report after upgrading to Windows Phone 8.1, they are no longer able to log into Spotify. To reproduce: Upgrade to Windows Phone 8.1 Attempt to launch and log into Spotify....

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 901799 889375 Status: More Information Needed Description: Some users report after upgrading to Windows Phone 8.1, they are no longer able to log into Spotify.  ...
  • carlanagali
  • 10 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 10 comments
  • 0 votes

[WP8.1] Unable to Install

Thread: 902743 Status: More Information Needed Description: Some users report after upgrading to Windows Phone 8.1, they are no longer able to install Spotify To reproduce: Upgrade to Windows Phone 8.1 Attempt to install Spotify. Workaround: None Add...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 902743 Status: More Information Needed Description: Some users report after upgrading to Windows Phone 8.1, they are no longer able to install Spotify   To rep...
  • cssantos90
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Not all Followed in Your Music

Thread: 856379 894699 Status: Under Investigation Description: Your Music artist view will only display 100 artists that you follow. All others appear to be missing. To reproduce: Start Spotify Follow more than 100 artists you haven't saved other con...

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 856379 894699 Status: Under Investigation Description: Your Music artist view will only display 100 artists that you follow. All others appear to be missing.    ...
  • freddykan
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 comments
  • 0 likes
  • all platform
    follow
    Your Music
  • Not An Issue
  • 12 comments
  • 0 votes

[Windows 8] Unable to initialize the storage of temporary files

Thread: 190996 Status: New Platform(s): Windows 8 Description: "After playing a song for about 10 seconds, Spotify freezes and stops responding. I end up having to end the task through windows. Once I do that, every time I try to open Spotify, I get ...

Error Message.png
  • Spotify Legend
  • Thread: 190996 Status: New Platform(s): Windows 8 Description: "After playing a song for about 10 seconds, Spotify freezes and stops responding.   I end up having to end the task through...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android] Stuck in offline mode

Thread: 1515 Status: Unresolved Description: When starting the Spotify app on Android it remains in offline mode Additional information: - -- Updates 2013-03-07: Our engineers are looking to find out who is still being affected by this. If you could ...

• Spotify Legend
  • Thread: 1515 Status: Unresolved Description: When starting the Spotify app on Android it remains in offline mode   Additional information: -   -- Updates 2013-03-07: ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes