Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

FACEBOOK DOESNT SHOW SONGS ON TIMELINE

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My facebook used to show 'now listening to' but it stopped working about two weeks ago? Now and again it will post a random song then stop working again. I have tried removing spotify from fb and reinstalling it and no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I hope someone can help me.   My facebook used to show 'now listening to' but it stopped working about two weeks ago? Now and again it will post a random song then stop working ag...
  • medial
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • Not An Issue
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Adding a track to a playlist stops working after a few minutes

Since upgrade version 1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51 on Windows 8, adding a track to a playlist stops working after a few minutes. This concerns all ways of adding a track (through drag and drop and through menu action). Edit: apparently this only affecting pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Since upgrade version 1.0.14.124.g4dfabc51 on Windows 8, adding a track to a playlist stops working after a few minutes.   This concerns all ways of adding a track (through drag...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify and windows 10

I can't play music with Spotify after and upgrade to windows 10. It was ok whith windows 8.1. I did an uninstall of the erlier versjon and installed a new as recomended by Spotify. What is the problem? And how can I solve this matter? Very anoying. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play music with Spotify after and upgrade to windows 10. It was ok whith windows 8.1. I did an uninstall of the erlier versjon and installed a new as recomended by Spotify. What is the proble...
  • poczontek51
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Disabling playback device during music execution in spotify crashes spotify.

Hi, I was testing the playback devices in my PC by disabling them and noticed a bug in spotify whereby spotify play's the first second of every song in the playlist and keeps skipping to the next in a loop. Steps to reproduce: 1) Start playing a song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was testing the playback devices in my PC by disabling them and noticed a bug in spotify whereby spotify play's the first second of every song in the playlist and keeps skipping t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playback problem
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

NW-ZX1 Previous/Next Button Issue

As Spotify is now cooperated with Sony, I m reli sad tat my NW-ZX1 Previous/Next Button are not compatible with spotify. Is it juz my problem or this one is a known issue? If this is a known issue, plz.........fix this, cuz the Previous/Next button i...

• Casual Listener
  • As Spotify is now cooperated with Sony, I m reli sad tat my NW-ZX1 Previous/Next Button are not compatible with spotify. Is it juz my problem or this one is a known issue? If this is a known issue, p...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Template for Ongoing Issue posts

Thread: Include the Id number for the thread in the forums and make it a hyperlink (e.g. 934135) Description: In one or two sentences describe the issues. (e.g. "Can't play current track" error being displayed on Spotify Free accounts due to HQ strea...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread : Include the Id number for the thread in the forums and make it a hyperlink (e.g.  934135 )   Description: In one or two sentences describe the issues. (e.g.  "Can't pla...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Kindle Fire Problems

For a couple of days now, my kindle fire has been treated by spotify as a mobile phone. I can no longer play any other way than to shuffle. Why are k idle fire users being victimised this way when other tablet brands continue to have full use of pick...

• Casual Listener
  • For a couple of days now, my kindle fire has been treated by spotify as a mobile phone. I can no longer play any other way than to shuffle. Why are k idle fire users being victimised this way when ot...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • fire
    Kindle
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Can´t listen to a song in my Playlist (bug with the Song/Album Cover) Windows

Hi, First I had the issue that i couldn´t listen to some songs in my own Playlist.The song I clicked on my own playlist, just got skipped, but if i search for the song again and click on it (in the search results, not in my playlist) i could hear the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    First I had the issue that i couldn´t listen to some songs in my own Playlist. The song I clicked on my own playlist, just got skipped, but if i search for the song again and clic...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify playlists getting reset?

I follow different playlists like Indie Pop Chillout, Classical Essentials, etc. I was listening to Classical Essentials yesterday, taking the ones I like the most and putting it on my own playlist. Today it got updated, it said in my notifications, ...

• Music Fan
  • I follow different playlists like Indie Pop Chillout, Classical Essentials, etc.  I was listening to Classical Essentials yesterday, taking the ones I like the most and putting it on my own...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Hardware Partner
    iOS
    Linux
    Mac
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
    Windows Phone
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Double-clicking a playlist on desktop sidebar opens edit playlist

I sometimes change playlist by double-clicking but it also triggers the edit playlist window and it happens all of the time. I didn't select to edit the playlist.

• Visitor
  • I sometimes change playlist by double-clicking but it also triggers the edit playlist window and it happens all of the time. I didn't select to edit the playlist.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

cant select a song I need

I am really annoyed atm with the current update I cannot select a tune for what I want with wifi? Can this be downgraded (kindle fire hdx)

• Casual Listener
  • I am really annoyed atm with the current update I cannot select a tune for what I want with wifi? Can this be downgraded (kindle fire hdx)
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Downgrade
    kindle fire
    Update
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Play individual tracks not working

Since yesterday, I cannot pick an individual track to play, either from a playlist or from a search. The only way to listen now is to play shuffle and hope for the best. Not easy when my playlists are 1500 tracks long. Have I developed a fault. I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday, I cannot pick an individual track to play, either from a playlist or from a search. The only way to listen now is to play shuffle and hope for the best. Not easy when my playlists ar...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • kindle fire
  • Not An Issue
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes

removing songs in collaborative playlist doesn't work anymore

I started a collabortaive playlist half a year ago, and now people are not able anymore to remove songs that they once added to the playlist. This used to work in the past. Anybody else having this issue?

• I started a collabortaive playlist half a year ago, and now people are not able anymore to remove songs that they once added to the playlist. This used to work in the past. Anybody else having this i...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Incorrect song names

This album https://open.spotify.com/album/6NSPnCgPvme4CrXGLRMQxHlooks odd, the names are wrong and no artists.

• Casual Listener
  • This album https://open.spotify.com/album/6NSPnCgPvme4CrXGLRMQxH looks odd, the names are wrong and no artists.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes