Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

YOU WIPED OUT 5 YEARS OF MY INBOX WITHOUT WARNING. SO BETRAYED.

ALL THOSE PLAYLISTS AND SONGS SENT TO ME BY MY FRIENDS ARE GONE! YOU KNOW, YOU THINK THERE WAS "LOW" USAGE OF INBOX-- BUT PROBABLY THE PEOPLE THAT USE THE INBOX ARE INFLUENCERS --- THE 1 click MUSIC SHARING, 1 click PLAYLIST sharing, AND ABILITY TO C...

• Regular
  • ALL THOSE PLAYLISTS AND SONGS SENT TO ME BY MY FRIENDS ARE GONE! YOU KNOW, YOU THINK THERE WAS "LOW" USAGE OF INBOX-- BUT PROBABLY THE PEOPLE THAT USE THE INBOX ARE INFLUENCERS --- THE 1 click MUSIC ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • betrayal
    inbox
    playlists gone
    Sharing music
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Desktop Client crashes whenever I play a song

After about 2 seconds of playing a song, the client crashes. I've tried reinstalling spotify, yet the problem still persists. I'd like it if I could solve this issue without resetting my computer to factory standards, as that's been the only solution...

• Casual Listener
  • After about 2 seconds of playing a song, the client crashes.  I've tried reinstalling spotify, yet the problem still persists.  I'd like it if I could solve this issue without resetting my ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify doesn't load artists pages

Hello,I've been having a premium account for 2 years, always satisfied with the app. One week ago, my account stopped loading some artists pages when I select it. Instead, the message on the attached photo appears. What surprises me is that for some ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been having a premium account for 2 years, always satisfied with the app. One week ago, my account stopped loading some artists pages when I select it. Instead, the message on the attach...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Lag while changing song

Hello (and sorry for bad english). I really like to gaming while listening to music on spotify , but since 3-4 months ago i got several lag spikes while the song changes. This spikes last for 6-7 seconds then everything return normal. I use spotify o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello (and sorry for bad english). I really like to gaming while listening to music on spotify , but since 3-4 months ago i got several lag spikes while the song changes. This spikes last for 6-7 sec...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't drag tracks up in queue

Ok, so I just posted a problem that was fixed, which is great!I like to scrobble and then queue a lot of tracks at once and sometimes drag some of the ones at the bottom higher up in the queue. However I can now no longer do this easily. I try to dra...

• Regular
  • Ok, so I just posted a problem that was fixed, which is great! I like to scrobble and then queue a lot of tracks at once and sometimes drag some of the ones at the bottom higher up in the queue. How...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    queue
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Single songs

When I save an album, I don't want every single song to appear in mymusicsongs and only the whole album in mymusicalbums, so I have only single songs that I want to be specialy saved in mymusicsong. Is there a way to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • When I save an album, I don't want every single song to appear in mymusicsongs and only the whole album in mymusicalbums, so I have only single songs that I want to be specialy saved in  mymusic...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Unavailable music after 10 offline days

All my Spotify music appears unavailable after 10 days of no internet connection. I undestand that it can only happen after 30 days. When i get connected again, the music turns available.

• Casual Listener
  • All my Spotify music appears unavailable after 10 days of no internet connection. I undestand that it can only happen after 30 days. When i get connected again, the music turns available.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Stating im offine when im not.

Hello,This wasn't an issue when I wasn't paying for spotify. The day after I paid (yesterday) tried looking at artists profiles amoung other featured and spoifity is stating that I am offline when I am not or something went wrong.I tried everything, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, This wasn't an issue when I wasn't paying for spotify. The day after I paid (yesterday) tried looking at artists profiles amoung other featured and spoifity is stating that I am offline whe...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't access artist sites

Don't know what's up but I can't access artist sites at the moment on my mac Spotify. I know it's not the internet connection as everything else works as normal. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

• Regular
  • Don't know what's up but I can't access artist sites at the moment on my mac Spotify. I know it's not the internet connection as everything else works as normal. Anyone else experiencing the same iss...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Artist Sites
    Mac
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Green bar and devices

I got the green bar to switch devices, i only have the web player open and i cannot select Web Player as a device to play music so the green bar stays and nothing working... my wife's account too have the same, my friends... etc... We cleaned cookies...

• Roadie
  • I got the green bar to switch devices, i only have the web player open and i cannot select Web Player as a device to play music so the green bar stays and nothing working... my wife's account to...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • problem
    Web Player
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Connect

Spotfy's web player is stuck saying that I am steaming to my phone for some reason. I reopened the app on the phone and closed it multiple time, and even have it switched to offline mode now and this is still all I see. When I click on the device but...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotfy's web player is stuck saying that I am steaming to my phone for some reason. I reopened the app on the phone and closed it multiple time, and even have it switched to offline mode now and this...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Web Player
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Web Player right-click menu broken

The menu is behind the firefox righ-click menu. Maybe turn off the FF menu when you click on an artist name and/or image.

• Casual Listener
  • The menu is behind the firefox righ-click menu. Maybe turn off the FF menu when you click on an artist name and/or image.
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

"No storage area found"

Hello, i use Spotify on my samsung S7 android, after the latest update im not able to save the download content on my SdCard.Its really annoying as now my card stays empty and my phone storage keeps filling up to much!!!!Please solve this!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i use Spotify on my samsung S7 android, after the latest update im not able to save the download content on my SdCard. Its really annoying as now my card stays empty and my phone storage keep...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • storage
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Jumping Across Playlists

I select a playlist or daily/weekly selection radio thing and after the first song it goes to another playlist. I have checked my settings.

• Casual Listener
  • I select a playlist or daily/weekly selection radio thing and after the first song it goes to another playlist. I have checked my settings.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Some songs just wont play...

Dont know if this is a stupid question but I was wondering why some popular music is missing from spotify? I am based in New Zealand and wasn't sure if there was a location issue? for example i found 'Porter Robinson - Language' and when i clicked pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Dont know if this is a stupid question but I was wondering why some popular music is missing from spotify?   I am based in New Zealand and wasn't sure if there was a location issue?   f...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify no longer supports Alexa device

I've set Spotify as my default music player on Alexa, however I can no longer control volume, songs, anything from my Spotify app. This used to work.

• Casual Listener
  • I've set Spotify as my default music player on Alexa, however I can no longer control volume, songs, anything from my Spotify app. This used to work.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify player not playing

Spotify player in Mac Safari doesn't playing anything. For example, if I click play on a song in a playlist, I get the pause button correctly, but the playing controls on the right side do not appear and no sound is generated. Then, after a few secon...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify player in Mac Safari doesn't playing anything. For example, if I click play on a song in a playlist, I get the pause button correctly, but the playing controls on the right side do not appear...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 7 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 0 votes

Crackling sound when playing music

Hi - I am a premium user and whenever I listen to music, I get a very loud crackling sound (making it impossible to listen to music). I've checked to make sure it is not my headphones. I have cleared my cache. It usually starts about 30 seconds to a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi -    I am a premium user and whenever I listen to music, I get a very loud crackling sound (making it impossible to listen to music). I've checked to make sure it is not my headphones....
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist lists 10 song but only has 3 inside

Hi, I've a Dave Matthews Band playlist with 10 musics but when I enter in that playlist spotify only lists 3 musics the others 7 doesn't appear. Does anyone has a situation like this one? What could be the problem? thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've a Dave Matthews Band playlist with 10 musics but when I enter in that playlist spotify only lists 3 musics the others 7 doesn't appear.   Does anyone has a situation like thi...
  • ptyhablalo
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

SKIPPING SONGS AND TRING TO CONNECT

WILL PLAY ABOUT 30 SECONDS OF A SONG THEN SKIP TO ANOTHER SONG PLAYS ABOUT 30 SECONDS OF THAT ONE AND THEN WILL SAY TRING TO CONNECT BEEN THAT WAY FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS NOW.

• Casual Listener
  • WILL PLAY ABOUT 30 SECONDS OF A SONG THEN SKIP TO ANOTHER SONG PLAYS ABOUT 30 SECONDS OF THAT ONE AND THEN WILL SAY TRING TO CONNECT BEEN THAT WAY FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS NOW.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes