Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Beosound 5 (Music system): When will the Spotify app be removed?

Hi, I have a musicsystem Bang&Olufsen Beosound 5 (not a TV!!!). I have heard that the SPOTIFY-app will be removed from this musicsystem. WHEN will this happen? Best RegardsMartin Ström

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a musicsystem Bang&Olufsen Beosound 5 (not a TV!!!). I have heard that the SPOTIFY-app will be removed from this musicsystem. WHEN will this happen?   Best Regards Martin Ström
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Hardware Partner
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Track unavailable (local files)

I have a very large music library on my computer which I would like to import into Spotify. However this music will only play when I open Spotify on my computer (where the library is on). When I try to play these songs on my phone it says: 'track not...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a very large music library on my computer which I would like to import into Spotify. However this music will only play when I open Spotify on my computer (where the library is on). When I try ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Anyone else having problems with "Cant connect to Spotify, Try gain now?"

Is anyone else getting that message when using both Microsoft Edge and Explorer? If so, does anyone know how this is fixed? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone else getting that message when using both Microsoft Edge and Explorer? If so, does anyone know how this is fixed?   Thanks
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlists no longer showing on Trivum

Playlists no longer showing on Trivum. Trivum maintaining this is a Spotify problem.

• Casual Listener
  • Playlists no longer showing on Trivum. Trivum maintaining this is a Spotify problem.
  • Caharo
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
    Trivum
  • Closed
  • 12 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs saved and downloaded no longer appears, or appear missing and unable to be saved into Your Mus

Recently all of a sudden I lost almost all albums on my phone, i mean as in missing songs in each album, or completely missing single songs i add or put into Your Music, it shows that i add it but it wont save or appear in my Your Music. Though it is...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently all of a sudden I lost almost all albums on my phone, i mean as in missing songs in each album, or completely missing single songs i add or put into Your Music, it shows that i add it but it...
  • Maria_B
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Roku app playlists

So the last time I complained I guess I had to many issues for you guys to explain. Let me make it easier.I pay money.Roku no have Playlists.In past roku have playlists.You fix.No fix,No money!

• Regular
  • So the last time I complained I guess I had to many issues for you guys to explain. Let me make it easier. I pay money. Roku no have Playlists. In past roku have playlists. You fix. No fix, No ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • roku
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Premium user - spotify app not responding on mac os sierra

Since yesterday, the spotify app on my macbook pro won't launch. If I click on the app on my dock it keeps bouncing but it doesn't open. And even in the rare cases that the app launches, it suffers from lag and after a few seconds the app freezes on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday, the spotify app on my macbook pro won't launch. If I click on the app on my dock it keeps bouncing but it doesn't open. And even in the rare cases that the app launches, it suffers f...
  • Ruben1996
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    OSX Sierra
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Web player current playing track shows wrong song

Hello, issue can be recreated by playing latest added song from "Your music" and then trying to search any song and adding that to "Your music". Newly added song becomes as currently playing song.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, issue can be recreated by playing latest added song from "Your music" and then trying to search any song and adding that to "Your music". Newly added song becomes as currently playin...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • currently playing song
    Web Player
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Bunch of albums with the wrong release year on them

Hi, These albums are listed with the wrong release years on them. Spotify URI: spotify:album:2qcwXvluk9iFwNNg4eDBXmWikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Time_(album)Release year: 1985 but listed as 2008 on Spotify Spotify URI: spotify:album:...

• Regular
  • Hi,   These albums are listed with the wrong release years on them.   Spotify URI: spotify:album:2qcwXvluk9iFwNNg4eDBXm Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Time_(a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Devices switch broken

It randomly keeps switching to phone when I have my headphones on and listening in on computer. And it is embarassing me as **bleep**, cause it is loud and whole office starts watching me. Needed option to disable autoswitch or disable autoplay on de...

• Casual Listener
  • It randomly keeps switching to phone when I have my headphones on and listening in on computer.   And it is embarassing me as **bleep**, cause it is loud and whole office starts watching me. ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • device disable
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

music not playing for premium user

I pay monthly but my music wont play unless i am connected to internet. Why is that it was stated that i could have my music with me anytime now i dont please provides answers. I deleted and redownloaded the app with no change

• Casual Listener
  • I pay monthly but my music wont play unless i am connected to internet. Why is that it was stated that i could have my music with me anytime now i dont please provides answers. I deleted and redownlo...
  • mrsander10488
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • paying for frustration
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

HELP!! What exactly makes you a "monthly listener" to certain artists?

Do you know when it will show your friends your picture on the artists page? Like, how many songs should you have listened to for your picture to pop up? I've checked a couple of artists with my Spotify work account and it shows my picture at some ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Do you know when it will show your friends your picture on the artists page? Like, how many songs should you have listened to for your picture to pop up? I've checked a couple of artists with my Spot...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

When listening on PC, music auto-switches to Android phone

Whenever I'm listening to Spotify (Premium) on my PC, the Spotify app automatically opens on my Android phone, and the playback switches at random from the PC to the phone. Is there a way to prevent this?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I'm listening to Spotify (Premium) on my PC, the Spotify app automatically opens on my Android phone, and the playback switches at random from the PC to the phone. Is there a way to prevent ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Premium For Family kicking out members on account

Just had an experience where Spotify kept kicking me out, thinking my account was in use. Confirmed with other family member they were logged into their account and not mine. Everytime I would play it would kick them out and vice versa. Is this a bug...

• Regular
  • Just had an experience where Spotify kept kicking me out, thinking my account was in use.  Confirmed with other family member they were logged into their account and not mine.  Everytime I ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Premium
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

"The next 30 minutes will have nothing but adds"

Anyone else getting the "the next 30 minutes are add free..." then listening to one song followed by a full set of adds? Or listening to their one add for 30 minutes add free, only to get a full selection of adds?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else getting the "the next 30 minutes are add free..." then listening to one song followed by a full set of adds? Or listening to their one add for 30 minutes add free, only to get a full sele...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Wrong net

I don't know how to correct the net that i want to be connect, for mistake I put the ones that are on restaurants, airports, etc. but I want to conect it just to home or work, How can I fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know how to correct the net that i want to be connect, for mistake I put the ones that are on restaurants, airports, etc. but I want to conect it just to home or work, How can I fix it?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Same album/ genre dominates large playlist

For about the last month or so, when I play a playlist I created of 199 songs on shuffle, one album gets a ton of play, sometimes repeatings songs on the album. Other like-bands play as well, its a latino rock cover band so other latino bands cycle t...

• Casual Listener
  • For about the last month or so, when I play a playlist I created of 199 songs on shuffle, one album gets a ton of play, sometimes repeatings songs on the album. Other like-bands play as well, it...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

songs skipping and i cannot get into my account settings

So i have been having an issue for the last month or more but i am not really sure how to explain what it is. Every time i turn on spotify the first song or two will play fine and then it starts acting up. For example i could be listening to heavy me...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have been having an issue for the last month or more but i am not really sure how to explain what it is. Every time i turn on spotify the first song or two will play fine and then it starts acti...
  • Maria_B
  • 7 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Gone ???

Hello, today i noticed that my playlist (Jo's Favourites) had dissappeared, it had over 300 songs on it and i did not delete it. I have tried logging off and then in and it still doesn't come up...Help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i noticed that my playlist (Jo's Favourites) had dissappeared, it had over 300 songs on it and i did not delete it. I have tried logging off and then in and it still doesn't come up...He...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Pioneer AV device] short but predictable pauses

Device:Pioneer SC-LX701 Operating System Version:2069-0000-1010-0008 (last Pioneer firmware) Spotify Version:Spotify connect included in above firmware Description:Predictable short (1/5th-10/10th second) delay at the start of 75% of tracks when play...

• Casual Listener
  • Device: Pioneer SC-LX701   Operating System Version: 2069-0000-1010-0008 (last Pioneer firmware)   Spotify Version: Spotify connect included in above firmware   Des...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 10 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Bug Sharing
  • Closed
  • 10 comments
  • 0 votes