Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Free trial

Why does it only give me the option for a 30 day trial instead of a 7 day trial. Also it won't let me access the free trial.

• Casual Listener
  • Why does it only give me the option for a 30 day trial instead of a 7 day trial. Also it won't let me access the free trial.
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • I need some help
    iOS
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Works sporadically on sonos

Had the same problem with Spotify connect from Bose but they seemed to have fixed it. Issue is ongoing with Sonos; very annoying

• Casual Listener
  • Had the same problem with Spotify connect from Bose but they seemed to have fixed it. Issue is ongoing with Sonos; very annoying 
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't find my wife's account

Hello, My wife and I shared an account for a while. We recently upgraded to a family plan so that she could have her own account. We want to friend each other so that she can move her playlists over to her new account. The issue is, on spotify, we're...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My wife and I shared an account for a while. We recently upgraded to a family plan so that she could have her own account. We want to friend each other so that she can move her playli...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Friends
    Playlists
    sharing
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

New Version VERY Buggy

1. Frequently crashes on first launch. 2. Frequently freezes when I click the link for more info on a band or album. 3. Very slow launch at times. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Frequently crashes on first launch.   2. Frequently freezes when I click the link for more info on a band or album.   3. Very slow launch at times.   Anyone else experiencing ...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • bugs
    Mac
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Removing a radio station doesn't work.

There is a radio station at the recently played section at the radio tab, but this particular radio station is there for like a few years and when i remove it and re-open the app or re-open the desktop version it's still there. I know this is not lik...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a radio station at the recently played section at the radio tab, but this particular radio station is there for like a few years and when i remove it and re-open the app or re-open the deskt...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

E Series Vizio Smart TV

I am trying to log into spotify on my E Series Vizio Smart TV and it tells me I need a premium account to access spotify on it. I thought I wouldn't have a problem listening on my smart tv without a premium account. Is this true? Or am I doing someth...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to log into spotify on my E Series Vizio Smart TV and it tells me I need a premium account to access spotify on it.  I thought I wouldn't have a problem listening on my smart tv with...
  • MadisonVoborny
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Smart TV log in
  • Not An Issue
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Song won't play

I'm trying to listening to "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" by a set It Off. it worked before p, but now the song play on Spotify, no matter all that I try to do. I tried their other songs, but they played just fine. Can you please help me with this issue?...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listening to "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" by a set It Off. it worked before p, but now the song play on Spotify, no matter all that I try to do. I tried their other songs, but they played...
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • others will play
    won't play
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Every other song doesnt play

Every other song on my SPOTIFY PREMIUM doesn't play, whether it's on a playlist of mine, someone else's playlist, or a radio station. Spent a hour uninstalling and reinstalling the application several times on my S7 galaxy. Nothing has been fixed. Tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Every other song on my SPOTIFY PREMIUM doesn't play, whether it's on a playlist of mine, someone else's playlist, or a radio station. Spent a hour uninstalling and reinstalling the application severa...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Artist Playlist is not showing up on Artist Page.

I've created a couple Artist Playlists. And also made them Public. However, they don't show up on the Artist's page. Non of them. Could somebody help me find out what's wrong / what I'm doing wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • I've created a couple Artist Playlists. And also made them Public. However, they don't show up on the Artist's page. Non of them. Could somebody help me find out what's wrong / what I'm doing wrong? ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • artist page
    Artist Playlist
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Audio Quality Issue on iOS

In the past week or so, it seems to me like the Spotify audio quality has dropped. I have a Premium account and have the playback setting set to Extreme. I believe Extreme plays back in 320k, or CD quality. Well, it doesn't seem to matter how I play ...

• Casual Listener
  • In the past week or so, it seems to me like the Spotify audio quality has dropped.  I have a Premium account and have the playback setting set to Extreme.  I believe Extreme plays back in 3...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs stop playing after 12 seconds

Theres a bunch of specific songs on each album I try to listen to that just stop playing after 12 seconds. It's starting to get pretty aggravating. I'm considering deleting my account because it's been an issue for the past few months now.

• Casual Listener
  • Theres a bunch of specific songs on each album I try to listen to that just stop playing after 12 seconds. It's starting to get pretty aggravating. I'm considering deleting my account because it's be...
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs wrong named

Hey dudes!, I was playing some songs of "Elli, Jacno" and I found that two of them are wrong named: the song you name "Je t'aime tant" is actually "Oh là là", and the one you name "Chanson Pour Olivia" is "Je t'aime tant". Regards fellows.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey dudes!,   I was playing some songs of "Elli, Jacno" and I found that two of them are wrong named: the song you name "Je t'aime tant" is actually "Oh là là", and the one you name ...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Music Pausing/ "This song can't be played right now"

Hey guys! I have currently upgraded my Spotify from Premium to Premium for Family. And ever since that, I have been unable to listen to music in a steady flow. The music stops in a sporadical pattern, leaving me annoyed and without a clue. Sometimes,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!  I have currently upgraded my Spotify from Premium to Premium for Family. And ever since that, I have been unable to listen to music in a steady flow.  The music stops in a sp...
  • Maria_B
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
    SONOS
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Malware

Um my antivirus detected a virus website and it says its from spotify???

• Casual Listener
  • Um my antivirus detected a virus website and it says its from spotify???  
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Cannot follow playlist

Hi,I am a long time Premium member.By accident I happened to click "Stop following" on a playlist that I have been following for a long period.But now that I want to "Follow" again it does not allow me to do so.When I click "Follow" it switches on an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am a long time Premium member. By accident I happened to click "Stop following" on a playlist that I have been following for a long period. But now that I want to "Follow" again it does not ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 11 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Closed
  • 11 comments
  • 0 votes

Starred dissapeared

My starred playlist had completely dissapeared. I no longer have my songs how can this be fixed?

• Casual Listener
  • My starred playlist had completely dissapeared. I no longer have my songs how can this be fixed?
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist not working on Spotify supported TV.

Have updated, reconnected, this use to be a great set up. Your billing me consistently... why is the quality of what I'm paying for not consistent?

• Casual Listener
  • Have updated, reconnected, this use to be a great set up. Your billing me consistently... why is the quality of what I'm paying for not consistent?
  • Maria_B
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify using way too long when downloading playlists

So I was trying to update my Discovery Weekly playlist yesterday before work, but it used so much time that I had to leave home without the playlist.So when I got back home I decided to remove and re-download all my playlists.My phone was laying been...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was trying to update my Discovery Weekly playlist yesterday before work, but it used so much time that I had to leave home without the playlist. So when I got back home I decided to remove and ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes