Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Broken music file

https://open.spotify.com/track/4u7ZYfN7CMbthYgypjEO2B Broken track! At 5:06 the music falls silent

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/4u7ZYfN7CMbthYgypjEO2B   Broken track! At 5:06 the music falls silent
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Discover Weekly playlist won't update sometimes

Hi I am just wondering why my Discover Weekly playlist won't update this week. In the last weeks it worked very well. But this Monday nothing has changed. At which time of day the script is running (German time in my case)? Some other users on Facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi 🙂   I am just wondering why my Discover Weekly playlist won't update this week. In the last weeks it worked very well. But this Monday nothing has changed. At which time of day the scrip...
  • alfonso_cast
  • Regular
  • 67 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • Fixed
  • 67 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify.exe wakes up PC from sleep after a short interval

Issue is as described in this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/Please-stop-Spotify-exe-from-waking-PC-from-sleep/m-p/1208563 How to replicate: put PC to sleep with Spotify.exe running, and it will wake up shortl...

• Regular
  • Issue is as described in this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/Please-stop-Spotify-exe-from-waking-PC-from-sleep/m-p/1208563   How to replicate:&nbs...
  • Robijohn
  • 22 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Fixed
  • 22 comments
  • 0 votes

Cant Select Song With Car Play

Thread: 1207635 Description: Users can no longer select a song within a playlist/artist/starred using CarPlay. Can only start a playlist/artist from the beginning. To reproduce: Connect to Car play with Spotify Attempt to select a song in a playlist/...

• Community Legend
  • Thread : 1207635   Description: Users can no longer select a song within a playlist/artist/starred using CarPlay. Can only start a playlist/artist from the beginning.   To repr...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Car Play
    iOS
    Mobile
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

BMW Connected Bug since Spotify 4.0 update

Since updating to Spotify 4.0.0.919 BMW Connected Drive Menu dont' show the "More Apps" menu when Spotify App is running. With other apps running, "More Apps" menu is shown in the BMW Connected Drive Menu to switch to other available Apps. I have thi...

image.jpg image.jpg
  • Music Fan
  • Since updating to Spotify 4.0.0.919 BMW Connected Drive Menu dont' show the "More Apps" menu when Spotify App is running. With other apps running, "More Apps" menu is shown in the BMW Connected Dri...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 24 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Closed
  • 24 comments
  • 0 votes

Mac OS: Coming out of stand-by playing via Bluetooth doesn't work

Spotify has a problem with stand-by and Bluetooth on Mac OS X. When I open my Macbook Pro and it comes out of stand-by it automatically reconnects to my Bluetooth-speaker. When the Spotify-app is still open and I hit play I see the song playing (the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has a problem with stand-by and Bluetooth on Mac OS X. When I open my Macbook Pro and it comes out of stand-by it automatically reconnects to my Bluetooth-speaker. When the Spotify-app is sti...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Local FIles Named Incorrectly

The local songs I have chosen to be synced are fine, but once synced, the names are showing up incorrectly. The apostrophe in the file name of any of my local files are missing on the local files of Spotify, leading to those specific files not being ...

• Casual Listener
  • The local songs I have chosen to be synced are fine, but once synced, the names are showing up incorrectly. The apostrophe in the file name of any of my local files are missing on the local files of ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Rename Local Files
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Dragon by Nuance Issues when trying to play Spofiy songs via Voice Commands

I'm using Dragon by Nuance. In the past, I've been able to use Dragon via voice control to play any tracks on Spotify. When I now try to connect, I receive the following an error stating that version 1.0.14.124 is not compatible with my Dragon (versi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Dragon by Nuance.  In the past, I've been able to use Dragon via voice control to play any tracks on Spotify.  When I now try to connect, I receive the following an error stating ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Dragon by Nuance
  • Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Issue with playing from web on linux

When I am listening to Spotify on Linux, keyboard shortcuts work fine. As soon as I play a link from the web to my local client, my shortcuts no longer work until I restart Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • When I am listening to Spotify on Linux, keyboard shortcuts work fine. As soon as I play a link from the web to my local client, my shortcuts no longer work until I restart Spotify
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Linux
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[IOS]offline playing not available. online playing also.

Hi Spotify team, i've found my spotify unable to play offine. moreover, all songs are not able to play.I've reinstalled the APP for a few times, and i can only play one song normally after the -, then everything problem emerged again as before (unabl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify team,   i've found my spotify unable to play offine. moreover, all songs are not able to play. I've reinstalled the APP for a few times, and i can only play one song norm...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Image Uploading Issue in Spotify's Community Website

I am not able to upload an image , when i upload an image and then click to select an Album , nothing happens , it just dissapears , so basically the select album button is not working..

• Regular
  • I am not able to upload an image , when i upload an image and then click to select an Album , nothing happens , it just dissapears , so basically the select album button is not working..
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Community Website
  • Fixed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

LG webOS sound jumping

As several users have stated, LG webOS 2015 TVs experience bad audio quality in the already lame Spotify app. "At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction of a second producing odd tempo shifts. It only happens with...

• Music Fan
  • As several users have stated, LG webOS 2015 TVs experience bad audio quality in the already lame Spotify app.   "At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Hardware Partner
  • Fixed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Bug Report: User can accidentally send multiple identical messages to someone by sharing songs

Spotify version: Windows Client: 1.0.13.108.gcd94e7db Problem Description:* It is possible to accidentally send multiple identical songs/messages to someone by sharing. Steps to reproduce:1. Right click any song you want to share2. Select Share...3. ...

• Spotify version: Windows Client:  1.0.13.108.gcd94e7db   Problem Description: * It is possible to accidentally send multiple identical songs/messages to someone by sharing.   ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • Fixed
  • 7 comments
  • 0 votes

New Releases - play button on album cover doesn't work

In the desktop PC version go to Browse > New ReleasesIt displays a grid of new albums, EPs, etcIf you hover over an album cover there's a play button in the middle. I click on it and it doesnt play.I have to click on the album title and then play it ...

• Casual Listener
  • In the desktop PC version go to Browse > New Releases It displays a grid of new albums, EPs, etc If you hover over an album cover there's a play button in the middle. I click on it and it doesnt...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Grayed Out Play Button, Shuffles Randomly, Repeats Randomly...

It's all so unreliable. Most of the time I open Spotify and the play button at the bottom left of the screen is grayed out and cannot be pressed to pause/play. The scrubber is also grayed out, so I can't see how far through a song I am, or scrub to a...

• It's all so unreliable. Most of the time I open Spotify and the play button at the bottom left of the screen is grayed out and cannot be pressed to pause/play. The scrubber is also grayed out, so I c...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Multiple Advertisements Playing Consecutively

Thread: 1200881 Description: Multiple Advertisements are played Consecutively after each other, Without break, some reporting up to 6 Ads playing right after each other.

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 1200881   Description: Multiple Advertisements are played Consecutively after each other, Without break, some reporting up to 6 Ads playing right after each other.  ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Advertisements
    Android
    iOS
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Users spammed with "New Playlist 5" emails

Thread: 1168124 Description: Users' inboxes are getting spammed with playlists, such as "New Playlist 5" by bots/spam accounts.

• Community Legend
  • Thread: 1168124   Description: Users' inboxes are getting spammed with playlists, such as "New Playlist 5" by bots/spam accounts.  
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Fixed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Desktop scrolls too fast on windows

Thread: 1040323 Description: When scrolling using the scroll wheel, Desktop scrolls faster than other applications.

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread: 1040323   Description:  When scrolling using the scroll wheel, Desktop scrolls faster than other applications.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 11 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Fixed
  • 11 comments
  • 0 votes

"Payment failed" message paying with PayPal

Thread: 1168043 Description: Some users are getting an email from PayPal saying the payment to Spotify was confirmed, but they receive a "payment failed" message from us. This can be sorted out by our team, please just head over to our contact form w...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread: 1168043   Description: Some u sers are getting an email from PayPal saying the payment to Spotify was confirmed, but they receive a "payment failed" message from us.   ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] "An error occurred. Please try again" message

Thread: 737199 Description: Users are getting the error message ""An error occured. Please try again" on iOS but playback is working just fine. Info needed: If you're experiencing this issue please post the following details Your device Version of Sp...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Thread: 737199   Description: Users are getting the error message " "An error occured. Please try again" on iOS but playback is working just fine.    Info needed:...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Fixed
  • 15 comments
  • 0 votes