Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Updating spotify premium

I usually paid using my telephone bill. But then I purchased like a redeem card worth of a month. And so i redeemed it on the 17th/3 and on 29th they said my premium has been cancelled. Why is that?? Please fix this.

• Casual Listener
  • I usually paid using my telephone bill. But then I purchased like a redeem card worth of a month. And so i redeemed it on the 17th/3 and on 29th they said my premium has been cancelled. Why is that??...
  • Julian
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Premium payment
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

''Don't let me down'' linking issue with Daya

I don't know if this has been here already so sorry if it's a known issue. It's a very minor bug or something but anyways, fixing it makes Spotify a little bit better. The Chainsmokers' ''Don't Let Me Down'' is sung by Daya who is remembered of hits ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if this has been here already so sorry if it's a known issue.   It's a very minor bug or something but anyways, fixing it makes Spotify a little bit better. 🙂   The Chai...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Change link
  • Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify over Bluetooth in my Mazda - saved playlists not displaying any more

I purchased my 2016 Mazda CX-3 a month ago, and was able to connect my Google Pixel phone via the Bluetooth connection in the car to use my Spotify Premium account to stream playlists saved to my phone. When I did this, I was able to see the playlist...

• Regular
  • I purchased my 2016 Mazda CX-3 a month ago, and was able to connect my Google Pixel phone via the Bluetooth connection in the car to use my Spotify Premium account to stream playlists saved to my pho...
  • Julian
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify premium stopped working

Today the 28th my Spotify premium randomly cut out. I didn't receive any notification about payment issues or the likes

• Casual Listener
  • Today the 28th my Spotify premium randomly cut out. I didn't receive any notification about payment issues or the likes
  • Julian
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Activity Feed not working

I've never been able to see any friends on it and I was just told my friend can see what I was listening to but I couldn't see what they were listening to? I can't find them on Facebook but I'm following their account anyways and it's still not showi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've never been able to see any friends on it and I was just told my friend can see what I was listening to but I couldn't see what they were listening to? I can't find them on Facebook but I'm follo...
  • Julian
  • 9 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify won't let me change an album's remasters.

So i'm trying to add the 2016 version of David Bowie's Station to Station to my playlist but whenever i try it Spotify automatically adds the 1999 Remaster. A little help please.

• Casual Listener
  • So i'm trying to add the 2016 version of David Bowie's Station to Station to my playlist but whenever i try it Spotify automatically adds the 1999 Remaster. A little help please.
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Web Player
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Music pauses when casting to Chromecast

My spotify music keeps pausing when I am casting it to my chromecast on my Vizio Smart TV. It only happens when I'm casting to the TV. I've updated both Spotiy and my chromecast. It will start playing then pause for about 30 sec.- 1 min. then continu...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify music keeps pausing when I am casting it to my chromecast on my Vizio Smart TV. It only happens when I'm casting to the TV. I've updated both Spotiy and my chromecast. It will start playin...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Disappearing Info On Playlist

Recently, my spotify playlist info have been dissapearing. You can see in the screenshot that it's just a blank black space. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program on my mac. Unsure of how to fix the problem.

• Casual Listener
  • Recently, my spotify playlist info have been dissapearing. You can see in the screenshot that it's just a blank black space. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program on my mac. Unsure of how...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Need help please

Hello not sure if this is the right place to ask but i'll give it a try.Someone else has been using my spotify and i have tried to change the password but it's not working they keep changing the music and volume please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hello not sure if this is the right place to ask but i'll give it a try. Someone else has been using my spotify and i have tried to change the password but it's not working they keep changing the mu...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Cannot add songs to playlist since new update

Hello, since the last update (3 days ago) I cannot add any songs to my playlists. It simply does not work when clicking the option in the menu. I have an Android phone. I even deinstalled the app, still doesn't work...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, since the last update (3 days ago) I cannot add any songs to my playlists. It simply does not work when clicking the option in the menu. I have an Android phone. I even deinstalled the app, st...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Error logging in with email

when I originally signed up to Spotify I created an account with my email address and now it is not allowing me to login at all. It is saying that I don't have an account linked to my Facebook but I never signed up with Facebook, I have tried every w...

• Casual Listener
  • when I originally signed up to Spotify I created an account with my email address and now it is not allowing me to login at all. It is saying that I don't have an account linked to my Facebook but I ...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Can't login to spotify account

I'm getting a 404 error code when i try to login on my phone. I opened my account through facebook and have reset my facebook password too. I use spotify several times a day as a trainer and yoga teacher. I need to get this issue resoleved ASAP!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting a 404 error code when i try to login on my phone.  I opened my account through facebook and have reset my facebook password too.  I use spotify several times a day as a trainer ...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Glitching?

i try to open the artist "TV On the Radio" and it makes a weird noise and closes the entire app out, but it happens only with the one artist.

• Casual Listener
  • i try to open the artist "TV On the Radio" and it makes a weird noise and closes the entire app out, but it happens only with the one artist.
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • glitching
    Help
    Help Spotify!
    issue
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Music locking

Attached you see the music that is locking the app spotify and doens't work more. Is necessary to reset app to work again

• Casual Listener
  • Attached you see the music that is locking the app spotify and doens't work more. Is necessary to reset app to work again
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Sharing Via Whatsapp

Cannot share songs using whatsapp on iPhone, number of friends saying have same problem

• Casual Listener
  • Cannot share songs using whatsapp on iPhone, number of friends saying have same problem
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Pink guy album broken??

Ummm, White is Right is missing, so it plays the next song after it which causes the whole album to play one song after what the current song should be. Im a spotify premium member, so its kinda disappointing to see this happen, even though it is pin...

• Visitor
  • Ummm, White is Right is missing, so it plays the next song after it which causes the whole album to play one song after what the current song should be. Im a spotify premium member, so its kinda disa...
  • Julian
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

desktop client update => all playlist are lost

Hi,after my spotify desktop client was updated to this version 1.0.50.41368.gbd68dbef a few days ago, all my own playlists and abos are lost. the lp's which had stored are still there, also friends and artists i followed. i went to my account details...

• Visitor
  • Hi, after my spotify desktop client was updated to this version 1.0.50.41368.gbd68dbef a few days ago, all my own playlists and abos are lost. the lp's which had stored are still there, also friends...
  • Julian
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

"Alphæus" is misspelled as "Alphaeus"

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dADDKFo89qFjbV1XV2woa Our project name is misspelled as "Alphaeus" causing confusions with a hip-hop artist. In going to our page, you will see our Trademarked name in the Album art and you will see that our album is ...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/2dADDKFo89qFjbV1XV2woa     Our project name is misspelled as "Alphaeus" causing confusions with a hip-hop artist.  In going to our page, you will see...
  • Alphæus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Local Tracks on public playlists

I've got two spotify accounts for various reasons, one free and one with premium. It is the free one that I'm creating my playlists on, which I then follow with the Premium one and use to listen. I've just found a couple great covers of tracks I like...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got two spotify accounts for various reasons, one free and one with premium. It is the free one that I'm creating my playlists on, which I then follow with the Premium one and use to listen. &n...
  • Julian
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Local tracks
    public playlist
    two accounts
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlists Gone on Roku 3 App

Playlists used to be there but now gone on Roku 3. I've deleted the app and reinstalled with no change. I've seen a ton of threads with the same issue that either say this is an ongoing issue (going back months) or resolved so could someone bring me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Playlists used to be there but now gone on Roku 3.  I've deleted the app and reinstalled with no change.  I've seen a ton of threads with the same issue that either say this is an ongoing i...
  • Julian
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • roku
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes