Announcements

Ongoing Issues

Check to see if the issue you might be experiencing has already been reported and what status it is at.

Forum Posts

Sort by date added different on mobile and pc

Hello,I've noticed that the 'sort by date added' gives me a different order, depending on whether I'm sorting via my phone or pc. It's not just me, because when looking at a public playlist my friend and I experience the same problem. Our individual ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've noticed that the 'sort by date added' gives me a different order, depending on whether I'm sorting via my phone or pc. It's not just me, because when looking at a public playlist my fr...
  • feniks60
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 comments
  • 1 likes
  • added
    computer
    date
    different
    Mobile
    PC
    phone
    Sort
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify freezing/Crashing

My spotify will not skip to the next song on the list. It will freeze and play the song even after I have closed the app. Anyone else having this problem. I love spotify but if this carries on maybe it's best to try something else as I'm not paying f...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify will not skip to the next song on the list. It will freeze and play the song even after I have closed the app. Anyone else having this problem. I love spotify but if this carries on maybe ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 10 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify Opens and Crashes on Windows 10 Home 64 bit system

Spotify desktop client opens and immediately closes every time it attempts to run, with one exception: The application does not crash until after a login is attempted after installation. When I attempt to login using my facebook credentials I am dire...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify desktop client opens and immediately closes every time it attempts to run, with one exception: The application does not crash until after a login is attempted after installation.  When I...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 8 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • Closed
  • 8 comments
  • 1 votes

VOLUME CONTROL ALSO SHOWS HUGE SONG SCREEN

How The **bleep** do I remove this feature or toggle it off?? Please help! I can't find a solution in the settings! I really don't want to see a huge "xxx song playing"-announcement on the top of my screen from Spotify every time I change the volume ...

• Casual Listener
  • How The **bleep** do I remove this feature or toggle it off?? Please help! I can't find a solution in the settings! I really don't want to see a huge "xxx song playing"-announcement on the top of my ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • volume controls pc track issue layout toggle annoying feature remove
  • Not An Issue
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

Make the library more functional

I accidently closed out of the app while listening to music at work, and when re opened i was completly lost, the "my library" button had changed to a "me" button. and i also noticed that about 400 songs wer deleted from my songs list, new songs that...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidently closed out of the app while listening to music at work, and when re opened i was completly lost, the "my library" button had changed to a "me" button. and i also noticed that about 400 s...
  • memelordx
  • 22 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • Not An Issue
  • 22 comments
  • 1 votes

Playing Sonos through Spotify app then connecting to carplay

I have been using Spotify through CarPlay and have experienced all the problems that litter this forum.I have a new issue, after downloading the sonos update. I can't access Spotify from the head unit and all the usuall tricks don't work.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify through CarPlay and have experienced all the problems that litter this forum. I have a new issue, after downloading the sonos update. I can't access Spotify from the head u...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Can't find my library

I can't get to my downloaded songs, the button that once said "library" now says "me"but it will not show me any of my music.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get to my downloaded songs, the button that once said "library" now says "me"but it will not show me any of my music.
  • Noco
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify doesn't accept my Payment via PayPal

I'm trying to get that 0.99€ offer, but it won't let me pay via PayPal ... After I finish the process it kicks me back to the beginning ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get that 0.99€ offer, but it won't let me pay via PayPal ...   After I finish the process it kicks me back to the beginning ...    
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

Cant pay premium via Credit card

Hey, I cant buy premium because page freeze on loading page so loading phrase never passes. Only option , I can use in my region is card so I have no other option. I was premium member before. So that I want to be one again. Any help is apriciated. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I cant buy premium because page freeze on loading page  so loading phrase never passes. Only option , I can use in my region is card so I have no other option. I was premium member before. ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Not An Issue
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

"Sharing playlist link" showing incorrect preview and playlist description etc

Long time music listener, first time caller...I am very happy with my experience so far, Spotify Premium was a great choice.I recently expanded my experience by sharing my playlist and instead of showing my picture i chose or a couple different bands...

• Casual Listener
  • Long time music listener, first time caller... I am very happy with my experience so far, Spotify Premium was a great choice. I recently expanded my experience by sharing my playlist and instea...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Incorrect
    Playlist cover image consistency
    Premium
    preview
    Sharing music
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

tivo

Spotify app on TiVo closes whenever I try to play a song. This applies to all of the content. I have tried signing out and in. I have rebooted the device. The app just closes when I try to play music.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify app on TiVo closes whenever I try to play a song. This applies to all of the content. I have tried signing out and in. I have rebooted the device. The app just closes when I tr...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Tivo
  • Closed
  • 9 comments
  • 1 votes

Android battery drain issue

Brief description of the issue:Spotify drains battery by keeping wakelocks active and running processes in "iuv" service. (Had same problem while using Facebook's Redex in combination with minify enabled; could be something entirely different tho.)St...

• Regular
  • Brief description of the issue: Spotify drains battery by keeping wakelocks active and running processes in "iuv" service. (Had same problem while using Facebook's Redex in combination with minify ...
  • diareuse
  • Regular
  • 6 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify freezes and keeps playing music

Spotify keeps freezing while I'm listening to music and I can't pause change songs. But the music keeps playing. After 30 sec or so a pop up says Spotify isn't responding report. wait. ok. Idk if it's because of my phone being galaxy note 5 or if the...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps freezing while I'm listening to music and I can't pause change songs. But the music keeps playing. After 30 sec or so a pop up says Spotify isn't responding report. wait. ok. Idk if it'...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Why does the radio base everything off my entire catalog?

Whatever I do, spotify radio includes more than I ask for. Example: I choose an obscure New-York artist, and create a radio. Now, that radio also includes songs of an obscure Dutch band I like. I like them, but I don't want to listen to them when I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Whatever I do, spotify radio includes more than I ask for. Example: I choose an obscure New-York artist, and create a radio. Now, that radio also includes songs of an obscure Dutch band I like. I lik...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Radio
    Radio Improvement Repetition Bands Brazil Christian Oficina G3 Catedral
  • Not An Issue
  • 3 comments
  • 1 votes

no longer receiving email or push notifications for artists i follow

i searched my gmail and haven't received anything in close to a month.checked my prefs and both email and push notifications are enabled.

• Casual Listener
  • i searched my gmail and haven't received anything in close to a month. checked my prefs and both email and push notifications are enabled.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Notifications
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Spotify Freezes during playback after most recent update on Android 6.0.1

Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1 Updated spotify some 2 hours ago. Played music fine for half an hour through bluetooth earplugs. Turned off BT to use phone speaker while showering and played my SAVED downloaded playlist (Josh Groban - You raise me up...

• Visitor
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1   Updated spotify some 2 hours ago.  Played music fine for half an hour through bluetooth earplugs. Turned off BT to use  phone speaker while shower...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 13 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 13 comments
  • 1 votes

Update for Browse is awful

I had to restart my computer earlier and when I did my Spotify must have updated (without asking I may add, also not okay but an issue for another post) and with the new appearence I noticed many of my stations and playlists missing. I can no longer ...

• Regular
  • I had to restart my computer earlier and when I did my Spotify must have updated (without asking I may add, also not okay but an issue for another post) and with the new appearence I noticed many of ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mac
    Mobile
  • Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Profile Picture issues

I uploaded a picture to my spotify account however it turns itself sideways once uploaded and I cant figure out why. any help will do

• Casual Listener
  • I uploaded a picture to my spotify account however it turns itself sideways once uploaded and I cant figure out why. any help will do
  • raegansherman
  • 4 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Mac Book
    profile picture
  • Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 1 votes

iOS app current playtime not updating after

When you are in the screen where you can see the album illustration, and if you draw the screen down to go back to the playlist by hand, not with the arrow button in the upper left hand corner, and if you slide the illustration back up, the time of t...

• Casual Listener
  • When you are in the screen where you can see the album illustration, and if you draw the screen down to go back to the playlist by hand, not with the arrow button in the upper left hand corner, and i...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 7 comments
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • Closed
  • 7 comments
  • 1 votes