Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

link of copied playlist has the wrong image

Hey, 

I made a playlist i wanted to share with some friends on facebook. I sucessfully changed the image in spotify, but whenever i copy this link and post it in fb it shows a wrong image and a false description of the playlist.

The songs shown in the copied link had been on the playlist but are not on it anymore. Even if a friend copies the playlist's link and posts it the wrong image and description appears on fb...

how to solve this?

Hey @suesysorglos!

That's great to hear. If you ever need us again, don't hesitate to write us back

Have an awesome week 🙂 

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @suesysorglos! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! Could you send over the link for your playlist? I might be able to do a refresh backstage! 🙂

Keep me posted!

suesysorglos

Hey @Huib,

thanx for your reply. See the link below:

https://open.spotify.com/user/11134421480/playlist/3ZiFoulNKZaCnrRVHLAHlA

...ok funny enough, here it shows the right image, but the prob still exists on fb 😮

Hubo

Hey @suesysorglos!

Got it! I refreshed the playlist and it should be showing the new image on Facebook now. Could you try to share your playlist once more? Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

suesysorglos

Hey @Huib

perfect... it is working now... thank you so much 🙂

Have a nice day too 🙂

JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @suesysorglos!

That's great to hear. If you ever need us again, don't hesitate to write us back

Have an awesome week 🙂 

mbernsen11

Hey there, I know this ticket is closed but I'm actually having the exact same problem. Could you refresh for me too, @Hubo ?? Thanks in advance!: https://open.spotify.com/user/1215623949/playlist/6Y5vY37V0vEkjiiSoTEft8?si=ZwZD8Y95Rqi5kb9z9XGm0A

As with the original commenter, weird that it looks fine here but not when I share it, for example, on Facebook or in Messenger.

booking100stars

My Spotify playlist title does not show accurately when I try to share an Instagram. I updated it once, shared it about 10 minutes later and without problem It shows the new updated title however I saw that it ran on two lines by only one digit so I decided to go back and change the title again to fit onto one line. When I went back to change it again it has not worked. I need to release this playlist TODAY. It's for an event. I'm hoping someone can help.