Announcements

only part of the song plays

No matter what song or device or network im using I cant play a whole song, Plays around 30 to 50 seconds then goes to the next song very frustrating spent hours with Spotify tech that was usless any help would be nice 

Hey @agarb!

As we haven't heard back from you in a while, we'll be closing this thread.

Don't hesitate to open a new one if anything else comes up.

All the best.

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @agarb, welcome to the Community!

How long has this been happening for? What device, operating system, and Spotify version are you using? If you're getting an error message when this happens, could you send over a screenshot?

We'll take a look to see what we can suggest.

agarb

Not getting an error message, When on line with support I tried a login that they gave me and was not having ths issue. I assumed it was an account issue since it happened on every device I was on and any network I was on work, home, and  4G, I was using the latest app on my phone and and windows app. It was also happening on my many google home devices that I was using . 

Leonardo

Thanks for the additional info @agarb.

Let's try now going here and then clicking where it says "Sign out Everywhere". We'd recommend checking if there are no repeated offline devices by going here. Sometimes there can be a duplicate cache in the offline devices and it's fixed by removing them.

Keep us posted.

Alfredo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @agarb!

As we haven't heard back from you in a while, we'll be closing this thread.

Don't hesitate to open a new one if anything else comes up.

All the best.

Env: prod