playlist followers

ok so im gunna start this rant calm unlike my previous one. what the actual heckity spotify? where have **bleep**ing playlist followers gone?!?!?!!? THOSE WERE MY **bleep**ING LIFE OKAY. I LIVED FOR MORE FOLLOWERS, THEY GAVE ME EXCITEMENT AND ENJOYMENT. EVERYDAY I WOULD GO ON MY AND MY FRIENDS PROFILES TO SEE THE NEW FOLLOWERS WE POSSIBLY COULD HAVE GAINED AND NOW THATS GONE?!?!?! **bleep**. IT WASNT EVEN GAINING MORE FOLLOWERS ON PLAYLISTS IT WAS JUST THE IDEA AND MYSTERY OF NOT KNOWING??? like honestly what is the **bleep** reasoning behind this one? yeah cool messages took a 'lotta manpower' for little usage but this is just dumb?? spotify please dont be twats. someday im literally gunna move to apple music and u will be sorry. the day will come and your joy will turn to ashes in your **bleep**ing mouth spotify but i'll be laughing as me and apple music have a grand old time enjoying your downfall. 

Hi @benharris1999!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out!

That's not cool! I can still view the playlist followers count. What device are you using Spotify with, also what OS and Spotify version are you rocking? Let me know!

Take care! 🙂

Huib

Aimee_T
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @benharris1999!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂